IN Ear Rechargeable Bluetooth compatible Hearing Protection
New for 2022 from Axil in collaboration with Sig Sauer is the Ghost Stryke Extreme 2.0 in-ear bluetooth compatible electronic hearing protection system. The Ghost Stryke 2.0 is connected via bluetooth to your device, and the earbuds are tethered to each other via a cable that also connects the on/off switch, volume controls, and rechargeable power source.
Per other TFB writers who have used Axil’s in ear hearing protection, they’re quite comfortable and work well for keeping out the loud noises, in addition to having the capability to listen to your favorite tunes while blocking out harmful levels of loud noise. I’d also imagine these would be great for anyone who works construction or uses heavy machinery on a frequent basis.
2.0 Improvements for 2022 include, per Axil:
2.5X Better Audio Quality
- BETTER AUDIO QUALITY MAKES FOR A MORE FULL, RICH AUDIO EXPERIENCE
2.5X Faster, Smoother Auto Shut Off for Max Hearing Protection
- 85 DB SINGLE NUMBER RATING (SNR)
- EXTRA SET OF HEAVY DUTY FOAM EARPLUGS FOR MAXIMUM SEAL IN ANY EAR CANAL SIZE
2.5X the Battery Life
- 25 HOURS HEARING ENHANCEMENT ONLY RUN TIME
- 9 HOURS AUDIO ONLY RUN TIME
- 8 HOURS RUN TIME WHEN HEARING ENHANCEMENT & AUDIO ARE USED SIMULTANEOUSLY
In collaboration with Sig Sauer, one can find the Ghost Stryke Extreme 2.0 models both branded from Sig or from Axil.
Axil at TFB:
Stay tuned for more from SHOT 2022!