The EDC pocket knife is almost as essential as your wallet is when it comes to daily activities – especially if you’re a blue-collar worker. Whether you’re a surly office monkey trying to finish off the last of those TPS reports or a construction worker trying to build critical infrastructure, a solid EDC knife you can rely on and won’t completely break the bank is a must. Today for TFB Amazon Deals 25 we’re taking a look at some deals on EDC pocket knives.
TFB Weekly Amazon Deals 25: EDC Pocket Knives
A budget-friendly, reliable, top-of-the-line Chinese-produced knife. The 8Cr13MoV steel has carbon and slightly less nickel for hardness and edge retention. Kershaw’s precision heat treated 8Cr13MoV steel strongly takes and holds an edge and offers wear resistance that can withstand damage from both abrasive and adhesive wear. 8Cr13MoV is a value blade steel featuring high-performing characteristics.
- 3.1″ 8Cr13MoV stainless steel blade with black-oxide finish for excellent toughness, edge retention and wear resistance
- Textured Glass-filled nylon handle scales offer a solid grip with Gentle Contour and a comfortable in-hand feel. Closed Length-4.25 inch
- Drop-point, partially serrated blade is perfect for tackling everyday tasks like opening Cardboard boxes, cutting rope, stripping Wire and more
- Feature-rich handle includes SpeedSafe assisted opening, built-in flipper, secure locking liner and convenient reversible pocket clip
- The Black clash is a great tool for any hiker, hunter, angler, gardener, mechanic, Backpacker or anyone in need of a solid, reliable EDC
- On sale for $37.94
This one breaks the “budget” portion of the EDC knife category but I still like the knife and it is on sale. While I do have a fair amount of higher-end EDC pocket knives in my collection, I find that right around the $200 mark is where my limit is for what I’m willing to spend on an EDC knife I plan to use heavily. The ZT 0223 features a foldable clip point with no serrations making it a great field knife.
- Blade steel: CPM 20CV, DLC coating
- Handle: Titanium, DLC coating, earth Brown G10
- Frame lock, with steel lock bar insert
- Manual open, KVT ball-bearing system
- Made in the USA
- On sale for $320
The Crag is a substantial cleaver-style knife that can tackle even the hardest tasks with ease. Featuring a 3.43” long blade that is over an inch wide, the crag can power through bigger cuts with ease while still being acute enough for delicate work. The 4.72” handle provides a substantial grip while still being light and maneuverable in hand.
- The CJRB folding tactical knife is equipped with a flipper to allow you to open the knife with either hand.
- The cleaver-style blade is crafted with durable AR-RPM9 steel, the blade measures 3.43 inches long.
- The blade material of this pocket knife is ARTISANCUTLERY patent AR-RPM9 powder steel.
- Handle material consists of patterned carbon fiber to improve grip and prevent slipping.
- Reversible Steel Clip
- On sale for 44.99
A signature design revamped, the Leek now sports a solid copper handle. The Leek has been called the ideal EDC. With its 3-inch blade, it’s a good-sized knife, but not too big. The slim design makes it easy to carry, and its razor-sharp blade of high-performance CPM 154 means it can tackle a world of cutting tasks. Denser than steel, this Leek’s copper handle gives it a solid feel in the hand. Over time, the handle will patina to give your copper Leek its own unique look. This knife can pull off nearly any task – and once the work is done, a Tip-Lock slider helps keep the sharp blade locked for safety.
- An all-new, solid copper handle pairs with the Leek’s razor-sharp, high-performance CPM 154 blade.
- Denser than steel, this Leek’s copper handle gives it a comfortable weight and will patina over time for a unique, custom look.
- SpeedSafe technology makes this knife quick and easy to open with a pull back on the flipper. The reversible pocketclip enables carry on either side (tip-up or down).
- Made in the USA with premium CPM 154 powdered metallurgy steel that provides an excellent edge, corrosion resistance, and toughness. The stonewashed finish hides scratches after use.
- The Leek – Copper measures 7 inches end to end when opened, 4 inches when folded, and weighs 4 ounces.
- On sale for $88.60
This pint-sized blade is very affordable and very compact making it great for carrying in shorts or in a pair of swim trunks if you need to. Cut overgrown bushes, underbrush, dead tree limbs, or prune using either the saw or shears. It’s made of durable, reliable high carbon tool steel and the textured handles feature rubber overmolding for a secure, non-slip grip.
- As a utility, tactical knife with value pricing, Shuffle II Tan features a flathead screwdriver tip, handy bottle opener on either side of knife and lanyard hole
- Reliable 8Cr13MoV stainless steel tanto-blade is extremely sharp and designed to puncture, slash, stab, slice, chop, or scrape the surface of materials
- Reversible pocketclip is convenient for tip-down left or right-handed carry
- Dual, ambidextrous thumbstuds positioned on both sides of blade; safe and ergonomic for manual opening of knife with no mechanical assistance
- General all-purpose use as small carry knife for EDC tasks, hunting, fishing, camping or makes a great gift
- On sale for $22.99
We are committed to finding, researching, and recommending the best products. We earn commissions from purchases you make using the retail links in our product reviews. Learn more about how this works.