Savage Arms announced that they have teamed up with the good folks at Magpul to combine their respective products into the new Savage 110 Magpul Hunter rifle. The Magpul Hunter stock is one of the most popular aftermarket rifle stocks on the market and the Savage 110 rifle is well known for its affordability, reliability, and shooting comfort. Now hunters and marksmen alike can enjoy a new Savage 110 rifle that is complete with a high-quality stock from Magpul.
More from Savage and Magpul @ TFB:
- Savage Arms Bolt-Action Pistol – The 110 PCS
- Magpul AICS Short Action 10-round 5.56 Magazines Now Shipping
- Magpul PMAG AK74 Long Term Review
New 110 Magpul Hunter Announced by Savage Arms
Model 110 Magpul Hunter Features
- Factory blueprinted action available in right and left hand
- Magpul® Hunter Stock upgraded with aluminum bedding block,
- fully adjustable length of pull (13-15”), comb height, and enhanced ergonomics
- M-LOK slots on forend sides and bottom for mounting options
- 1.5-4 lb user-adjustable AccuTrigger
- 18” Carbon Steel Heavy Barrel Threaded (5/8-24”) for muzzle devices
- Tactical, knurled bolt handle for improved handling
- Tungsten Cerakote® Barrel, Receiver, and Bolt Handle
- 5-round AICS Magpul Magazine included
- Drilled & Tapped Receiver (8-40)
- 1-Piece 20 MOA Rail
The new Magpul 110 Hunter will be available from Savage in left and right-handed configurations for the .308 Win and 6.5 Creedmoor cartridges. The Magpul stock will allow the Model 110 to go from a Plain Jane bolt action hunting rifle to something more akin to a modern field or scouting rifle that is capable of mounting M-LOK aftermarket accessories outside of what a basic sling stud will.
WESTFIELD, Massachusetts – December 27, 2021 – Savage is pleased to announce it has teamed up with Magpul® to pair a premium aftermarket stock with Savage’s proven 110 action. The combination mates Savage’s reputation for accuracy with Magpul’s renowned versatility to create a unique 110 that’s ideal for any shooter.
“Magpul builds incredible accessories,” Jessica Treglia, Sr. Brand Manager at Savage Arms, said. “Their Hunter Stocks are a solid compliment for the versatility of the 110 action and barrel. But this is much more than an aftermarket stock. We’ve designed a 110 with a heavy barrel and durable coatings that match the look and feel of the Magpul Hunter Stocks.”
The 110 Magpul Hunter combines decades of 110 innovations. At the heart of the rifle is a factory blueprinted action with an 18” threaded heavy barrel. The Cerakote® Tungsten finish prevents corrosion and exposure to the elements. The knurled bolt handle, adjustable length of pull, and comb height options from Magpul round out ergonomic improvements to this Model 110. Those features, paired with the user-adjustable AccuTrigger™, allow for crisp, clean shots and Savage accuracy. These new rifles will be available in both left and right-handed configurations.
The new offerings of the Savage Model 110 Magpul Hunter will be available immediately in both .308 Winchester and 6.5 Creedmoor and either-handed configuration for an MSRP of $1,049. More information on the Savage Model 110 Magpul Hunter will be available from the Savage Arms website.