Sometimes the only thing that is missing from our current collection is a couple of good shooting accessories. Whether that means bipods, bags, lights, chronographs, vertical foregrips, or whatever else you feel like you need, sometimes buying a new gun isn’t always the answer. Lots of shooting accessories can actually give you an almost new experience with a gun that you have owned for years and some other accessories are just there to help when you’re out hunting or on the range. Today I’ve brought you guys a handful of shooting accessories which are all on sale plus a couple of extra items I think are appropriate for the Christmas season.
The 11th Day of TFB’s 12 Days of Christmas: Shooting Accessories
A fairly standard component if you want an upgrade over an M4 style stock. The Magpul CTR stock is a bit wider than a standard M4 stock giving you a better cheek weld. The stock has four points where a sling can be looped through and can even accommodate push-button QD sling mounts. Magpul stocks are rock solid and a great addition to any AR platform.
- Impact-resistant nylon polymer
- Black, Dark Earth, or O.D. Green
- LOP adjustment range
- Fits mil-spec 1.14″ O.D. carbine buffer tubes
- Black and FDE versions are on Sale at Brownells for $49.99 and $46.99 respectively
Designed for use on personal-defense handguns, this Holosun HS507-X2 reflex sight is outfitted with a large viewing window that’ll help you get on target and check out what’s going on downrange. The sight features a battery life of up to 50,000 hours on setting 6, so you won’t have to worry about changing it anytime soon. Even when you do have to change it, the battery tray slides out from the side of the sight, so you don’t have to take the optic off your gun.
- 50,000-hour battery life
- 12 brightness settings
- Click Value = 1 MOA
- Compatible with night vision
- Runs off one CR1632 Lithium Battery
- 2MOA Dot with 2MOA circle (circle dot)
- On sale for $255.99 at Brownells
Each Aero Precision Breach Charging Handle can be had in two different sizes, so you can choose the one that best meets your needs. The smaller of the two levers has a sleek design that blends in with the overall lines of your rifle without creating any snag points yet still provides a comfortable, ergonomic surface for easy racking. The larger of the two levers give you more surface area for an instant, easy activation of the lever, whether through rapid one-handed racking or other motions.
- Machined from 7075 Aluminum
- Hardcoat Anodized Finish
- Made in the USA
- Small Handles 2.6″ wide 0.35″ tall
- Large Handles 2.8″ wide 0.47″ tall
- Large and Small handle Breach on sale for $69.99 at Brownells
Low-profile, weapon-mounted tactical light with integrated IR LED illuminator/laser and visible white LED illuminator. The user transitions from white light to IR without having to remove eyes from the target or alter their controlled firing grip. Securely fits M17/M18 pistols and all long guns with MIL-STD-1913 rails. IR requires night vision goggles obviously but I’m assuming if you’re buying one of these you know that already.
- High Lumens: 300
- 1.5-Hour Run Time on High setting
- 12-hour Run time on low setting
- 5,000 Max candela
- Runs on one CR123A Lithium battery
- Available in Coyote or Black
- On sale for $359.99 at Brownells
Who doesn’t love high capacity? The PMAG D-60 is a durable, lightweight, highly reliable 60-round 5.56×45 NATO/.223 Remington polymer magazine for AR-15/M4 compatible weapons. The 60 round capacity effectively allows the same round count as two standard capacity 30-round magazines without requiring a critical reload.
- 60 Rounds of Capacity
- Compatible with Most NATO firearms like the M4, M16, SCAR MK16/16S, M249S, HK416, MR556, M27 IAR, and more
- MagLevel system for instant capacity indication
- Paint pen dot matrix for marking
- On sale for $99.99 at Brownells
The ProTac series expands into weapon-mounted lights with this light featuring a dedicated fixed-mount for Picatinny rails. It uses either a remote switch with momentary/constant on operation or a standard push-button tail switch and can run on either a lithium battery or an easy-to-find alkaline battery. Great for people who like to run their guns at night a lot and don’t want to spend a fortune on CR123A batteries.
- Uses one AA alkaline or CR123A lithium battery (both included); also accepts AA lithium
- CR123A lithium battery output:
- High: 350 lumens; 12,000 candela; 219m beam; runs 1.75 hours
- Low 40 lumens; 1,380 candela; 19m beam; runs 14.5 hours
- AA alkaline/AA lithium battery output:
- High: 150 lumens; 4,950 candela; 141m beam; runs 1.5 hours (alkaline); runs 4.5 hours (AA lithium)
- Low: 40 lumens; 1,380 candela; 19m beam; runs 8 hours (alkaline); runs 14 hours (AA lithium)
- Strobe for signaling or disorienting
- Includes remote pressure switch, push-button tail switch, remote retaining clips, double-sided tape, and zip ties
- On sale for $110.99 at Brownells (ProTac rail Mount 2 and ProTac Rail Mount HL-X also on sale)
Magpul makes one of the more durable bipods on the market and they are lightweight too weighing in at only 11 ounces. The Magpul bipod is available in four models set up to mount quickly to the four most popular attachment systems: the classic MIL-STD 1913 Picatinny rail, Magpul’s own innovative M-LOK system, A.R.M.S. 17S attachment interface, and sling swivel stud.
- Wide range of FAST adjustability
- Rugged aluminum, steel & reinforced polymer construction
- Available in Black or Flat Dark Earth (FDE)
- Available in FOUR mounting configurations: MIL-STD 1913 Picatinny, M-LOK®, A.R.M.S 17S, QD Sling Swivel Stud
- Only 11 oz. to 13 oz. wt. (depending on the mounting system)
- ARMS 17s On sale for $91.99 at Brownells
Powerful 1,000 lumens of light in a durable and compact package. Perfect for any full-sized handgun. Great illumination while clearing a room or searching an alley. Its wide beam pattern lights up large areas so you can identify who or what is nearby and in front of you.
- C4 LED technology, impervious to shock with a 50,000 hour lifetime
- 283m beam up to 1000 lumens
- TIR optics produces a concentrated beam with optimum peripheral illumination
- Run Time: 1.50 hours regulated run time. Solid-state current regulation for consistent illumination level
- Powered by two 3-volt CR123 lithium batteries with 10-year storage life
- Rail grip clamp system securely attaches/detaches quickly and safely with no tools and without putting your hands in front of muzzle
- Mounts directly to handguns with Glock-style rails and to all MIL-STD-1913 (Picatinny) rails
- Includes keys for Glock-style, Picatinny, Beretta 90two, S&W 99, and S&W TSW, and Sig P320
- Machined aluminum sealed construction with black anodized finish
- Ambidextrous momentary/steady on/off switch
- User programmable strobe can be enabled / disabled
- Fits existing light bearing holsters
- 4.18 oz
- IPX7 waterproof to 1 meter for 30 minutes
- All Models and remote kits on Sale at Brownells starting at $149.99
One of Hop’s favorite slings. The Magpul MS1 padded sling is a no-nonsense sling that would make a perfect addition to any rifle or shotgun. What Magpul has done is take a section of variable-width webbing of our proprietary weave and stitched a high-grade, ripstop coated, closed-cell foam pad to the inside of the sling.
- Available in Black, Coyote, Stealth Grey, and Ranger Green
- Nylon Material
- 10-inches of slider adjustment range
- 1.25″ in width
- 6.4 oz in weight
- 40-60-inches in weight plus 5 additional inches in adjustment
- Stealth Grey version on sale for $44.99 at Brownells
Magpul Ugly Christmas Clothing!
These aren’t really accessories but I figured they’d be a great gag gift for a friend or maybe even for yourself. Both are on sale at Brownells while supplies last!
- 95% Acrylic, 5% Lycra
- Pompom ball on top
- Darted closure on top of the crown
- Branding and design are knit throughout
- One size fits most
- On sale for $9.99 at Brownells
- Pew, pew, pew. Merry Christmas!
- 55% Cotton, 45% Acrylic
- Lightweight classic crew in a single layer jersey knit
- Rib knit collar, cuffs, and hem
- Branding is knit throughout
- Sizes: S, M, L, XL, 2XL, 3XL
- Various sizes on sale starting at $31.99 at Brownells (Marked down from nearly $60)
We are committed to finding, researching, and recommending the best products. We earn commissions from purchases you make using the retail links in our product reviews. Learn more about how this works.