If you ever felt you needed help seeing your scope turrets while hunting with night vision, shooting a PRS/NRL night match, or hunting that last few minutes of daylight this product might be what you’ve waited for. The “Turret Glow” from Gray Ops CNC uses replaceable chem light glow sticks to produce the light and features an aluminum machined housing with an ON/OFF clicker knob for when you want to “go dark”. There are inserts for 1″, 30mm, 34mm, 35mm, 36mm riflescopes (all included), and there should be no scratching of your scope tube with the carbon fiber reinforced inserts.
Gray Ops CNC @ TFB:
There are no tools required to replace fading glow sticks in the field and the bungee cord and hook give you a quick attach/detach.
Here’s what Gray Ops CNC has to say:
- Illuminate scope turrets in low light/dusk/dark conditions
- Prevent eye strain/ no “glow” reaches shooters eyes
- Machined from 6061 Aluminum
- Black Anodize Hard Coat finish
- On/Off knob to go completely “dark”
- Quick change glow sticks via removing end plug (no tools required)
- Includes carbon fiber reinforced inserts for different scope tube diameters (1”, 30mm, 34mm, 35mm, 36mm)
- Light weight (0.67 oz)
- Attachment method prevents scratching of scope tube
- Includes (20) chem light glow sticks (approx. 3-4 hour glow time)
- Requires 0.330″ of space on the scope either in front, or behind scope rings
- Dimensions – 2.3″ L x 0.48″ H x 0.330 W
Notes – 100 count Glow Stick refill packs available for purchase
The price for the Turret Glow is $90.00. There is a direct link here if you’re interested.
More of their products can be found out here: www.grayopscnc.com
What do you think about “the glow”? Is it a product you have a use for? Let us know below.