HatsanUSA’s PileDriver first appeared at SHOT 2020, the company describe the air rifle as “the market’s most powerful production PCP rifle.” With a 33in barrel and capable of producing 800 ft-lbs of energy, the PileDriver is available in .45 or .50 caliber. It has an MSRP of $1,199.99.
Hatsan @ TFB:
- Hatsan Introduces Multi-Caliber Airgun: The Hydra QE
- Hatsan Introduces the Blitz, a Full-Auto .30-Cal Air Rifle
- [SHOT 2020] Hatsan’s Harpoon PCP Arrow Launcher
- New Escort SD-X Semi-Auto Shotgun from Hatsan
Here’s what Hatsan have to say about the PileDriver:
The PileDriver is Hatsan’s first .50 caliber air rifle, and the market’s most powerful production PCP rifle. The PileDriver is designed exclusively for high-powered hunting applications. Capable of producing over 800 ft-lbs. of energy in 50 cal, it is also available in a 700+ FPE-generating .45 caliber model. Although this rifle utilizes a 33-inch barrel, its bullpup design keeps the maximum length under 4 ft. The side lever cocking mechanism is easy to reach and operate. A 480cc carbon fiber bottle fills to 4350 PSI and will provide up to 6 high-powered shots on a single fill. The PileDriver’s unique, patented hammer design eliminates traditional steel coil springs in favor of a smoother, easier-to-cock, gas piston mechanism. This top-loading single-shot rifle also features an extra-large loading port that will accommodate ammo up to 34mm in length.
The all-weather synthetic bullpup stock features an ergonomic pistol grip with textured grip surfaces for enhanced feel and control. The soft rubber buttpad is both elevation and angle adjustable to ensure controlled recoil and a comfortable fit. An elevation adjustable cheek rest ensures proper sight alignment with any optic. The rifle’s 14-inch-long scope rail is cut to accept both Picatinny and 11mm Dovetail mounts, offering plenty of real estate for a wide variety of optics. Three Picatinny accessory rails are attached around the air bottle for added customization. The high-strength steel barrel is precision rifled for long-range accuracy, and the absence of a shroud allows for the use of sabot rounds, further expanding one’s ammunition options.
- Genuine bullpup design, manual loading high-powered PCP air rifle
- Available in .45 and .50 caliber
- Long cocking lever for easy cocking action
- Precision rifled steel barrel for long-range accuracy
- 480cc carbon fiber air bottle with 300 BAR (4350 PSI) fill pressure provides up to 6 high-powered shots
- Ergonomic synthetic thumbhole bullpup stock
- Locking elevation adjustable cheek rest
- Elevation and fit angle adjustable soft cushioned butt pad
- Combo Picatinny and 11mm Dovetail optics rail
- 3 Picatinny accessory rails mounted on air bottle
- Includes quick-fill nozzle
- Max Energy: 700+ Ft-lb
- Number of Shots: 4-6
- Max Energy: 800+ Ft-lb
- Number of Shots: 3-5
- Air Cylinder Volume: 480cc
- Fill Pressure: 300 BAR (4350 PSI)
- Tactical synthetic pistol grip stock with adjustable cheek rest and butt pad
- Overall Length: 46.5”
- Barrel Length: 33”
- Weight: 10.4 lbs
For more information check out www.hatsanusa.com.
We are committed to finding, researching, and recommending the best products. We earn commissions from purchases you make using the retail links in our product reviews. Learn more about how this works.