WOOX has added another product to their line of rifle chassis/stocks. The new Cobra Precision Stock joins the Furiosa, Exactus and Wild Man becoming the fourth rifle stock offered by the company. The difference from other members of the family is in the design of the buttstock and forearm that are attached to the main aluminum chassis. Let’s take a closer look.
WOOX @ TFB:
- TFB Review: WOOX Wildman and Exactus Chassis
- WOOX Introduces Exactus Precision Rifle Stock
- WOOX Furiosa Bolt Action Rifle Chassis
The Cobra Precision Stock is marketed as suitable for both long-range precision shooting and long-range hunting applications. It features a thumbhole stock with an adjustable cheekpiece and length of pull, QD sling swivel sockets and a bottom Picatinny rail. The forearm allows to free float the barrel (up to 1.17″ diameter barrels) and has a flat bottom surface with an M-LOK panel embedded into it. The overall length of the stock is 32″ and it weighs in at 3.5 lbs.
The WOOX Cobra is a drop-in stock; the installation of barreled actions does not require bedding or a use of special tools. This stock is currently compatible with one of the following barreled actions:
- REMINGTON 700 DBM (AICS) SHORT ACTION RH/LH – CLONES
- REMINGTON 700 DBM (AICS) LONG ACTION (3.725” OAL) – CLONES INCLUDED
- RUGER 10/22
- SAVAGE 110 – SHORT ACTION
- SAVAGE 110 – LONG ACTION
- REMINGTON 700 DBM (AICS) LONG ACTION CIP (3.850” OAL) – CLONES INCLUDED
- REMINGTON 700 DBM (AICS) LONG ACTION CIP+ (OVER 3.865” OAL) – CLONES INCLUDED
- REMINGTON 700 BDL SHORT ACTION – CLONES INCLUDED
- REMINGTON 700 BDL LONG ACTION – CLONES INCLUDED
- SAUER 100
- HOWA 1500 & WEATHERBY VANGUARD – SA/LA
The WOOX Cobra Precision Stock is available with American walnut or “Premium Tiger Wood” laminate furniture options. The choice of furniture material is what determines the price. The Cobra stock in walnut has an MSRP of $839 and the price tag on the laminate stock version reads $899. This stock is available in right or left-handed configurations.
Pictures by WOOX LLC,