For competition shooters and those who just want to dress up their handguns, ZEV Technologies has just released an entirely new set of ZEV Polymer Basepads for 9mm and .40 caliber pistol magazines. The new magazine base pads will be available in Red, Black, Grey, and FDE and will increase the capacity of the magazines by 5 for the 9mm versions and 4 for the .40 caliber versions.
More from ZEV Technologies @ TFB:
- ZEV Technologies Introduces the OZ9C Combat X Pistol
- ZEV Technologies Releases New Glock, SIG, and AR-15 Accessories
- New Core Duty Rifle from ZEV Technologies
- ZEV Z365 Octane – New Carry Gun from ZEV Technologies
- [SHOT 2020] Zev Technologies 2020 OZ-9C Lineup
New ZEV Polymer Basepads in Stock and Ready to Ship!
Grip, durability, value, and quality are all DNA points that Zev products share. In fact, they’re at the top of our list when developing products. When we decided to release our new Polymer Basepads, we knew we had grip figured out since it shares a similar texture to our aluminum versions. So durability and value became the focus and we hit this one out of the park!
The new ZEV Polymer basepads will be compatible with Glock 17 Magazines throughout all generations (1 through 5) and can be easily maintained and cleaned without damaging the magazine body. ZEV’s aluminum basepads are very popular and as a result, demand has outpaced supply and customers are waiting up to 60 days to receive them. Now ZEV has a more affordable and easier-to-produce version of the magazine basepads with the ZEV Polymer options. Each ZEV Polymer Basepad is sold for $31.00 regardless of color and will include an increased power magazine spring with each basepad.
- Adds +5 capacity on 9mm
- Adds +4 capacity on .40 cal
- Fits standard capacity GLOCK 9mm & .40 magazines
- 3-piece design is easy to reassemble without damaging the mag body
- ZEV Technologies© will not ship any of these items to individuals living within the state of California.