Crossman has just announced that in a salute to the flag and our nation’s heroes they will be launching their new Full Auto R1 Fallen Patriots rifle along with 6,000 rounds of BBs for free with each order. The promotion is both a great deal for customers and will also benefit the Children of Fallen Patriots Foundation by donating 7.5% of the proceeds to the cause.
Air Guns @ TFB:
- FN Introduces the FN 303 Mk2 Less Lethal System
- New SIG MCX Canebrake Pellet Air Rifle – Canebrake on a Budget?
- Umarex Introduces the Gauntlet 2 Pre-Charged Pneumatic Air Rifle
- Antique Victorian Air Cane Gun Restored and Tested
Crossman Full Auto R1 Fallen Patriots Rifle + 6,000 rounds of BBs
CROSMAN® FULL AUTO R1 FALLEN PATRIOTS (BB):
- Tactical, full or semi-auto BB air rifle
- Fueled by two 12-gram CO2 cartridges and delivers velocities of up to 430 fps with an intense 1400 round per minute rate of fire
- 25-rounds drop out magazine with Fallen Patriots logo, compatible with traditional 4.5mm steel BBs
- Adjustable stock and AR compatible buffer tube and pistol grip
- Quad forearm accessory rail
- Realistic weight, action and functions, great for skill development, training and fun
- Color highlights to add an exciting and patriotic look with a bonus CFPF branded morale patch
- Crosman is giving a portion of the proceeds to the Children of Fallen Patriots Foundation
The goal of this promotional event from Crossman and the Children of Fallen Patriots Foundation is to provide college scholarships and educational counseling to military children who have lost a parent in the line of duty. It is their belief that this is the best way they can honor those who died defending our country and also the best way to provide investment in the future of America.
For those receiving the R1 Fallen Patriots air rifle, this will be a great way to provide some much-needed fun or backyard training while also supporting a good cause. Crossman’s R1 rifle has proven to be one of their more popular recent releases with its 25-round detachable magazine and semi-auto/full-auto configuration making it great for both training and fun.