SilencerCo has been a staple in the suppressor manufacturing world for nearly a decade and a half. Since 2008, they’ve produced many silencer models that have sold well, but that’s not all they do. They’ve also previously released some products other than cans, including a bolt carrier group and an AR-15 lower receiver. Since its introduction in 2020, the SCO15 billet stripped lower hasn’t been the easiest product to purchase, as it was initially issued as a limited release. They only recently became more widely available, as TFB reported in June. If you want one and are also in the market for any of the Utah-based shop’s cans, now may be the perfect time for you to buy.
SilencerCo @ TFB:
- SilencerCo Launches New “American Gun” Campaign
- SILENCER SATURDAY #182: Old & New – SilencerCo Octane 45 Vs. Octane 45HD
- Behind the Scenes: The SilencerCo Batcave
- TFB Review: SilencerCo SCO15 Billet Stripped AR-15 Lower Receiver
- SilencerCo’s New Omega 36M – A Can That Punches Outside Its Weight Class
Now the company has just announced that until September 10th of this year, they are running a special promo for their SCO15 lower receivers. With a five-tiered dollar amount purchase during this promotional period, you can receive between one and five complimentary lowers with your order, depending on how much you spend. The first tier, qualifying you for one free lower receiver, starts with a purchase of $799 (pre-tax) or more. This will work for many of the company’s sought-after cans like the Osprey, Omega K, Salvo 12, and more. These lowers are machined from billet 7075-T6 aluminum and carry an MSRP of $249 each. If you happen to need several cans, a $3995 order will get you five SCO15s, which total a whopping promo value of $1,245. If you happen to need to outfit a platoon of squirrel hunters, a baker’s dozen Warlock 22 rimfire cans, with their $323 MSRP, would get you to the five-count SCO15 level! Check out the “Lower Receiver Fever 2021” press release below for additional details.
SilencerCo Announces “Lower Receiver Fever” 2021 Promo
Another Promo?! We Must Be SiCo
August 2, 2021 — West Valley City, UT — SilencerCo is at it again, launching their new (and obviously improved) promo, featuring the SilencerCo billet AR-15 lower receiver, the SCO15. From August 2 – September 10, 2021, when you spend at least $799 before tax, you will qualify for a free SCO15 Lower (MSRP $249).
In order to receive a free SCO15 Lower, customers must include at least one SilencerCo suppressor in their $799 purchase. To make sure the minimum dollar amount is reached, SilencerCo accessories can be included in the purchase. Customers are limited to five free lowers per person at the rates listed below:
- Spend $799 before tax, must include one suppressor – receive a free lower
- Spend $1598 before tax, must include two suppressors – receive two free lowers
- Spend $2397 before tax, must include three suppressors – receive three free lowers
- Spend $3196 before tax, must include four suppressors – receive four free lowers
- Spend $3995 before tax, must include five suppressors – receive five lowers
All products must be purchased through a retailer between August 2, 2021 and September 10, 2021 in order to qualify. Customers must then use their submitted Form 4, receipt or proof of purchase, and a copy of the dealer’s FFL to register on the SilencerCo website. The closing date for registration is no later than October 1, 2021.
“We learned a lot from our last summer promo,” said SilencerCo Founder & President, Jonathon Shults. “Our customers are our number one priority, and we are implementing all of the important lessons we learned in order to make it a smooth process this time around.”
SCO15 Lower Features:
- Integral ambidextrous anti-rotation QD sling cups at rear of receiver
- Proprietary ambidextrous bolt catch/release (included)
- Enlarged integral trigger guard
- Flared magazine well
- Designed for use with standard mil spec lower parts kits and buffer assembly
- 45 to 90 degree fire selector window for short throw fire selectors
- Rear tensioner bolt hole (bolt not included)
- Machined in-house by SilencerCo out of 7075 billet aluminum
For more information on the SCO15 lower, click here.