PROOF Research and MDT have teamed up to produce the ultimate precision rifle. The new PROOF Research MDT Chassis Rifle takes the high-quality barrels of PROOF and combines them with the solid foundations that MDT produces for barreled actions. The new rifle will be available in .223 Rem, 6 ARC, 6 Dasher, 6 Creedmoor, 6.5 Creedmoor, and .308 Win.
PROOF Research and MDT @ TFB:
- New High-End Bipod: The MDT CKYE-POD Gen2
- Medium Caliber Weapon Systems Contract Awarded to PROOF Research
- Proof Research Introduces the Conviction Ti Long-Range Tactical Rifle
- Ultra-Light Hunting Chassis from MDT – The HNT26 System
PROOF Research Introduces the MDT Chassis Rifle
PROOF Research MDT Chassis Rifle Specifications:
- MDT ACC Chassis
- Zermatt Arms TL3 Action
- Adjustable Triggertech Pro Curved Diamond Trigger
- MDT 12 Round AICS Steel MAG
- 26″ 1:7.5 twist PROOF Competition Contour Steel Barrel
- 20 MOA rail
- Weight – 15lbs-14oz w/ mag
- SUB 1/2 MOA Guarantee
The core of the MDT Chassis Rifle is centered around the Zermatt Arms TL3 action and the Triggertech Pro adjustable trigger which can be dialed from 32 ounces all the way down to 4 ounces. The rifle feeds from an MDT 12-round AICS-pattern steel magazine which helps reduce the overall height while giving the user higher capacity. The rifle is paired with a PROOF Research competition contour steel barrel which is topped off with an Area 419 Hellfire muzzle brake.
The MDT Chassis itself will feature PROOF Research coloring and engraving and provide you with all the adjustments you could want out of a rifle stock. The ACC Chassis features a full Arca rail down the entire length of the fore-end for maximum bipod adjustment as well as length-of-pull, and comb height adjustments you’ve come to expect from precision rifles. The new rifle will also come in its own custom-fit hard case and be backed by PROOF Research’s accuracy guarantee. MSRP on the PROOF Research MDT Chassis rifle is $5,699.