EOTech has just introduced its latest offering to the long-range shooting market – the Vudu 8-32×50 Second Focal Plane (SFP) Long-Range Riflescope. The new scope offers a maximum of 32X magnification for extremely precise holds, a 50mm objective lens for increased light transmission, a side-mount parallax adjustment, and an ultra-small 0.15MOA @32x aiming dot that won’t obscure your view of the target.
EOTech @ TFB:
- EOTECH Issues Possibly the Best Worst Press Release Ever
- Palmetto State Armory & EOTech Team Up to Showcase the PVS-24 CNVD
- TFB Review: Vudu 1-8×24 SFP aka EOTech LPVO
- EOTech Will Return to Private Ownership in August
EOTech Introduces the Vudu 8-32×50 SFP Long-Range Riflescope
The Vudu 8-32×50 SFP riflescope delivers features F-Class, benchrest and varmint shooters love. And like all EOTECH optics, the Vudu 8-32×50 SFP will endure the rigors of everyday professional use.”
Vudu® 8-32×50 SFP Scope Specifications:
- Magnification: 8x – 32x
- Objective Lens: 50mm
- Focal Plane: Second Focal Plane
- Eye Relief 8x: 86-98 mm; (3.39-3.86 in.); 32x: 89-98 mm (3.50-3.86 in.)
- Exit Pupil 8x: 5.3 mm (.21 in.); 32x: 1.6 mm (.06 in.)
- Field-Of-View (Degrees) 8x: 2.53 degrees; 32x: 0.63 degree
- Field-Of-View (@100 Yards) 8x: 4.0 m (13.2 ft.); 32x: 1.0 m (3.3 ft.)
- Elevation Travel: 100 MOA
- Windage Travel: 80 MOA
- Exterior Finish: Flat Black; Type III anodized
- Overall Length: 392mm (15.4 in)
- Weight: 930 g (32.8 oz)
- Tube Diameter: 34mm
- Price: 1799.00
The EOTech 8-32×50 riflescope is aimed squarely at the precision shooting competitor crowd. Like all other Vudu scopes, the 8-32×50 is made from an aircraft-grade aluminum main tube with a hard-anodized finish. The combination creates a durable yet lightweight and waterproof package. Each Vudu scope is environmentally tested to ensure durability in all conditions.
The 8-32x version of the Vudu features an HC2, MOA-based hashmark reticle that was designed specifically for the long-range shooter. The non-illuminated crosshairs allow for windage and elevation correction and the ultra-small center aiming dot provides both a clear view of the target and pinpoint accuracy even when magnified fully. Finally, each click of the turrets yields a 1/8″ drift @ 100 yards (.125 MOA) for precise adjustments. This adjustment rate produces a full 10 MOA of adjustment per rotation of the turret. The 34mm main tube allows shooters to adjust up to 100 MOA in elevation and 80 MOA in windage meaning you can use this scope out to extreme ranges.
We are committed to finding, researching, and recommending the best products. We earn commissions from purchases you make using the retail links in our product reviews. Learn more about how this works.