CAA just dropped some pretty big news recently on their YouTube channel by announcing that they will be developing their very own pistol caliber carbine. The MCK PCC will be available in both 9mm and 10mm options, will use either Glock magazines or CAA magazines as well as multiple configurations of barrel lengths. So far, the MCK PCC has been revealed to use a blowback system that Mikey Hartman says has been tested through 400,000 rounds so far and proven to be very reliable. However, despite the apparent amount of work that has gone into the MCK PCC design, they haven’t given the new platform an official name yet.
CAA @ TFB:
- CAA Micro Roni OLIGHT Flashlight 900 Lumen Upgrade
- You Can Shoulder the Micro Roni Stabilizer
- [SHOT 2020] Command Arms Accessories Roni MCK-Gen2
Mikey Hartman Announces the New CAA MCK PCC Pistol Caliber Carbine
The overall appearance of the MCK PCC will apparently resemble the traditional Micro Conversion Kit. The only official part of the MCK PCC that we have seen so far is what appears to be the bolt that Mikey showed to use on the video. According to CAA Gear Up, the new gun will be available before SHOT Show 2022 and we can also assume that the new magazines will be available then as well. Hopefully, more details will be coming out in the coming months.
What we know so far:
- It will be chambered in 10mm and 9mm
- Will be available in 16.5″, 10″ barrel lengths with an addition of 10″ with a faux suppressor to meet the minimum barrel length requirement
- Folding stock that folds either to the left or the right and allows firing when folded
- Blowback system
- M-LOK forward grip with an integrated spare magazine holder
- Sub $900 MSRP
While CAA still has yet to come up with a name for the MCK PCC, I’m sure you guys can come up with something unique and interesting as a suggestion to Mikey and the rest of the crew at CAA. I can’t wait to see how this new offering will end up looking since all we were treated to was a very mangled teaser image.