There’s no way around how cool the CZ Scorpion EVO looks. True to their nature, the folks at Strike Industries wanted to make it cooler. To add comfort, capability, and a little bit of style, Strike has released an M-LOK and SI LINK compatible 6-inch handguard for the CZ Scorpion EVO.
CZ Scorpion EVO @ TFB:
- Extended Selector Switch for CZ Scorpion EVO from Strike Industries
- POTD: CZ Scorpion EVO III with Modifications
- New Strike Industries Magazine Release for CZ Scorpion EVO
The Strike 6” Handguard for CZ Scorpion EVO Pistol boasts enhanced ergonomics for a more proficient manipulation of your weapon with a Strike Industries sleek style design. The Strike 6” Handguard is unique as it includes a dummy can, cap, nut and tool to simulate the CZ Micro Faux Suppressor look and feel.
Size Matters: The Strike 6-Inch Handguard for CZ Scorpion EVO
The handguard was build to last. It’s made from 6061-T6 aluminum extrusion and features M-LOK or SI LINK slots at the 1, 3, 6, 9 and 11 o’clock positions. Strike has included a Picatinny rail portion on top, which is removable. It is compatible with the factory charging handle, which keeps its ambi functionality. You can also swap the charging handle with a Strike Industries CZ Scorpion EVO Charging Handle. Obviously and unfortunately, the “suppressor” is not a real can. There are multiple colors available, and if you don’t see one you like, that’s what spray paint is for.
- Barrel nut screw torque: 20 in/lbs
- Inner diameter: 1.09″ in diameter
- Length: Rail listed length is exactly as stated from the face of the upper receiver to the front of the rail
- Width: 1.77″
- Height: 3.18″
- Weight (Handguard with only barrel nut: 14 oz
- MSRP: $159.95
Strike Industries has been pumping out new gear like crazy lately. Make sure you look at all the CZ Scorpion EVO support on their website. For more updates from Strike, go follow them on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube.