As the winter months march on and we start to approach spring, people will begin to venture out of their winter hold ups and start outdoor activities once again. One of the most difficult situations to carry concealed in is during jogging. Arrowhead Tactical has come up with a game-changing new type of sweatpant that is perfectly suited for just this situation – Concealed Carry Joggers.
Arrowhead Tactical’s Concealed Carry Joggers – Sweatpants for CCW
Experience the best in comfortable self-defense with the Carrier Joggers. Every aspect of the Joggers was designed to optimize your everyday carry, starting with your handgun and extending to everything else you need to feel comfortably prepared.
- Patent-Pending Carrier Retention Waistband
- Zippered Rear Pockets (with internal magazine pouches)
- Hip-Mounted Knife/Tool Pockets
- Athletic Design with Tapered Fit
- Breathable Cotton / Polyester Blended Fabric
- Durable Knee Paneling
Includes Carrier Jogger pants, removable Carrier Rapid Clasp Retention Belt (REQUIRED for concealed carry). A removable Arrowhead Velcro Morale Patch (2″ x 3″) is included with patch-bearing variants.
- Carbon – Model is 5’10, 170lbs wearing a Medium
- Midnight (with patch)- Model is 5’10, 170lbs wearing a Medium
- Midnight (no patch) – Model is 5’11, 190lbs wearing a Large
- Army Green (with patch) – Model is 5’10, 170lbs wearing a Medium
- Army Green (no patch) – Model is 6’0, 180lbs wearing a Large
The Arrowhead Tactical Concealed Carry Joggers add a functional belt that won’t sag when you’re carrying concealed in these sweatpants. So whether you’re out getting your morning jog on or just walking down to the bodega for a 6 pack, these sweat pants seem to fit the bill for that all-around comfortable pant that you can also carry in.
Each pair of Concealed Carry Joggers goes for $99.99 and considering that these are more than just your regular sweatpants, I think the price is justified. What do you guys think? Would this be a piece of clothing that you would buy or are you guys more of the fanny pack crowd? Looking forward to the comments on this one below.
For more information about concealed carry while jogging, go ahead and check out Doug E’s detailed article on the subject for some good insight and options.