SIG Sauer has announced their newest line of 3D printed silencers. This includes a host of rifles silencers, and the MODX9 and MODX45 pistol cans. The MODX45 is a modular, 3D printed, titanium silencer that allows the end users to utilize a full configuration of nine baffles down to a single baffle configuration and everything in between.
NOTE: This silencer is NOT on the market yet and likely won’t be for about a year after this video publishes.
- OAL 9.25” WEIGHT 8.75 oz SOUND 132.2 dB (9 Stack Configuration)
- OAL 6.25” WEIGHT 6.75 oz SOUND 139.8 dB (4 Stack Configuration)
««« GUN AND GEAR GIVEAWAYS »»»
PLEASE check out our Patreon and Subscribe Star pages if you enjoy our program, and consider helping us at TFBTV out! We give away hundreds of dollars of gear a month to our supporters!
NOTE: These giveaways are not affiliated with, associated with, or in any way endorsed by YouTube and TFBTV is solely responsible for the giveaways mentioned in this video and this description. No purchase required for gear worth over $250.
««« FOLLOW US ON SOCIAL MEDIA »»»
««« SPONSORS »»»
Please Support Them! They help make our videos possible.
– Ventura Munitions – www.venturamunitions.com
– Federal Premium – www.federalpremium.com
– Blue Alpha Gear – www.bluealphagear.com
– Top Gun Supply – www.topgunsupply.com
««« TFB CHAT ROOM »»»
Want to join the TFBTV chat room? Use our Discord Invite: https://discord.gg/bcVD9zw