Angstadt Arms is excited about its March 2020 release of the UDP-9 Pistol in a new WeaponWorks “Bottomlands” Cerkote Finish. The UDP-9 is a Glock magazine compatible blowback-operated PDW/AR-9 pistol that is made from a billet aluminum lower and upper. The Pistol is designed to be a compact, light and easy to maneuver personal defense weapon suited for situations where space is the chief concern.
Angstadt Arms Limited Edition Bronze Bottomlands Camo UDP-9 Pistols
One of the big draws to Angstadt Arms’ offering to the AR-9 scene is their receiver set. Receiver sets offer the builder unquestionable parts compatibility which I think leads to greater reliability. The Bottomlands Cerakote finish version of the receiver set will still be able to accept 9mm, .40 S&W, and .357 SIG Glock magazines. Angstadt Arms also says that their receiver set, specifically the lower, will be able to accept all aftermarket Glock 9mm double-stack magazines.
Receiver set features & specs
- Bronze Bottomlands Cerakote finish by WeaponWorks
- Last round bolt hold open on an empty magazine
- Extended magazine release lever
- Flared magwell for faster reloads
- Integrated, oversized trigger guard
- 7075-T6 billet aluminum lower and upper receiver
- Threaded bolt catch screw
- For use with a 9mm bolt carrier assembly and a standard AR-15 hammer
- Upper weight: 6.5 oz
- Lower weight: 10 oz
Included in the builders kit is the “ultra-lightweight” M-LOK handguard which has been given the same Bottomlands Cerakote treatment as the receiver set. This will give your UDP-9 a complete look that is aesthetically pleasing. Even better, Angstadt’s arms had the foresight to make the handguard large enough in diameter to partially tuck most suppressors inside.
Handguard features & specs:
- Modern free float design with M-LOK® mounting interface on the 3, 6, & 9 O’clock positions
- Continuous top mil-spec 1913 Picatinny rail with lightening cut
- QD swivel mounting points
- Engraved Angstadt Arms logo
- The handguard does not require timing and installs with a standard wrench.
- Weight: 5.3 oz
- ID: 1.375* The last ¾” of the handguard is bored out to 1.405”, allowing most aftermarket sound suppressors 1.39″ in diameter and smaller to tuck inside of the handguard when used with an exact length 4.5” barrel.
- Length: 5.5”
- Includes hardware
The new Angstadt Arms Limited Edition Bronze Bottomlands Camo UDP-9 pistol builder sets are available now from the Angstadt Arms website for $849. Since the lower receiver is the registered part of the gun, you’ll need to provide your FFL information to order. Completed Pistols will come ready to fire out of the box (no optics or sights supplied) for $1,849.