Boss Components from Adelaide, Australia, have a new red dot mount for the CZ Shadow 2.
The mount is CNC machined out of 7075 Aluminium and weighs only 9.98 grams (0,35 Oz).
There are mounting pins supplied for a wide selection of red dot sights. The underside of the mount with the “BC” logotype almost got me thinking it was a printed circuit board (left side, the picture above).
After a long development stage we are excited to finally be able to launch the CZ Shadow 2 Multi Red Dot Scope Mount.
CZ Shadow 2 Multi Red Dot Scope Mount.
- Precision machined from 7075 Aluminium for durability and engineered to be as light as possible weighing in at 9.98 grams
- Lightening cuts in combination with rounded edges designed to enhance grip when reloading and prevent the shooter gripping any sharp points.
- Notched mark in the center at rear of the mount to assist with installation
- Type 3 protective hard coat anodized protective coating
- Red dot when mounted is pitched at one degree downward
- Includes mounting pins for all compatible red dot systems
- 2 * Grub screws included for installation with CZ Shadow 2
Above: Boss Component’s Aluminium CZ Shadow 2 Mec-Gar Extended Magazine Base Pad.
The CZ2 mount is compatible with the following optics:
Burris FastFire 2 & 3
C-More RTS II
C-More STS II
Delta Point Pro
The price is $65.00 AUD, about 45 USD, and you can pay with PayPal if you like.
The mount is available online already, and Boss Components ship worldwide.
Find the direct link to the mount here.
Having sold my Glock, I am almost out of handguns at the moment. The CZ Shadow 2 for Production Optics Competition is one of the choices I’m looking at, so this looks like a potential setup.