The popular magnum cartridge gun manufacturer Weatherby is proud to announce three new Weatherby Mark V Carbonmark Rifles. These new rifles will provide custom-built features in an extremely precise rifle platform. These rifles are purported to have some aggressive pricing and boast numerous models with all-new features and technologies available to the shooter.
The new Weatherby Mark V Carbonmark, Carbonmark Pro, and Carbonmark Elite each will have the following features:
- New TriggerTech Mark V trigger
- SUB MOA Guarantee
- Cerakote on all metal work
- New spiral fluted bolt
- Accubrake ST with standard 5/8×24 threads on all calibers
- Monte Carlo Fiberglass Stock or Carbon Fiber Stock *Select Models
High-Tech Carbon Fiber Wrapped Barrel
In addition to the features listed above, the Weatherby Mark V Carbonmark uses a BSF Carbon Barrel. The BSF Carbon Barrel is lightweight, accurate and fast cooling. The Carbon barrel makes use of 416R Stainless steel and a match grade barrel roll-wrapped with a carbon fiber sleeve.
The carbon fiber sleeve is wrapped under tension to generate more strength and at the same time reduce overall weight. 95% of the carbon fiber used does not touch the barrel and this allows air to flow around the steel barrel and rapidly cool the barrel. These features give you an unbelievably strong barrel that also dissipates heat and provides consistent accuracy over time.
Weatherby Mark V Carbonmark
- The Carbonmark has a hand-laid fiberglass black stock with gray and tan sponge accents. FDE receiver/brake/trigger guard with a graphite black spiral fluted bolt and safety lever.
MSRP $2,499 Weight Standard Action: 7 LBS / Magnum Action: 8 LBS
Weatherby Carbonmark Pro
- The Carbonmark Pro features a charcoal carbon fiber stock, tungsten on receiver/brake/trigger guard, and graphite black bolt and safety.
MSRP $2,999 Weight Standard Action: 6.7 LBS / Magnum Action: 7.5 LBS
Weatherby Carbonmark Elite
- The Carbonmark Elite features an adjustable comb carbon fiber stock with a brown sponge pattern. Coyote Tan Elite on receiver/brake/trigger guard with a graphite black spiral bolt and safety lever.
MSRP $3,299 Weight Standard Action: 7.2 LBS / Magnum Action: 8.4 LBS
“We are incredibly excited to launch these three models of Mark V Carbonmarks in partnership with BSF Barrels. New technologies and high performance lift the entire Mark V family. The new carbon fiber stocks of the Pro and Elite offer many shooting options from hunting to bench shooting all while saving weight. ” Says Kevin Wilkerson, Director of Marketing.
More information on these new Weatherby Carbonmark V rifles can be found on the Weatherby website.