Quarter Circle 10 was holding out on us all along! We met with them at TriggrCon Range Day 2019 (Wednesday) and learned of their NEW Ambidextrous PCC dubbed “The Mick.” Then, the 1st Day of the Convention Center (Friday) they debuted their P320 PCC that will accept all 9mm SIG P320 patterned magazines.
If you have not acknowledged the popularity of the SIG Sauer P320 yet, this is another tip of the cap to the staying power of the platform with Quarter Circle 10 introducing this P320 PCC in 9mm. We sat down with Quarter Circle 10 to get the complete rundown of all of the specifications for this new pistol caliber carbine which can be read below:
- Maxim Defense CQB Pistol PDW Stabilizing Brace
- Magpul MOE Pistol Grip
- Pantheon Arms DOLOS Takedown System
- 7.5″ BSF Carbon Fiber Tension-Wrapped, 416R Stainless Steel Barrel
- Next Level Armament 9mm Hi-Helix Flash Suppressor
- Sun Optics Raid WA (Wide Angle) Red Dot
- CMC Single-Stage 3.5 Lbs PCC Trigger
- Radian Weapons Raptor Ambidextrous Charging Handle
- Radian Weapons Talon Ambidextrous Safety Selector
- Billet Match Receiver Set
- Quarter Circle 10 Bolt
- Obsidian Arms Gen 2 Standard Base Pad
The Quarter Circle 10 P320 PCC in 9mm, as it is pictured and outfitted at TriggrCon, is in the ball park of roughly $2,500. The reason why they do not have a concrete figure to provide is the P320 PCC has a newly released optic on it (no finite price-point yet) from Sun Optics, and the rest of the PCC has small, additional add-ons that may not be on the factory model they put out in the future (Ex: Obsidian Arms Gen 2 Standard Base Pad).
With the introduction of the New SIG Sauer P320 X-Five Legion which is nearly a complete competition pistol out-of-the-box and now Quarter Circle 10’s P320 PCC 9mm, you could essentially attend shooting matches with all SIG P320 magazines. The popularity of the P320 at this point cannot be overstated, but what do you think? Is this new P320 PCC something you would be willing to jump in on? Let us know all of your thoughts in the Comments below! We always appreciate your feedback.