Two great companies have come together to design, produce and market both a PEQ-15 front sight and NGAL front sight. Midwest Industries in cooperation with Defense Solutions Group (DSG Arms) are releasing the two rail mounted sight options for users of the weapon mounted laser/illuminator devices for night vision use. Because of the way the PEQ-15 and NGAL devices sit on a top rail, it is difficult to mount traditional iron sites without moving unit farther back. The PEQ-15 front sight made by Midwest Industries and DSG Arms allows the laser/illuminator to sit much farther forward.
Details on the new PEQ-15 front site can be found below.
DSG Arms And Midwest Industries NGAL And PEQ-15 Front Sight
New Product Release – NGAL and PEQ‐15 Front Sight
Developed to satisfy customer requirements, Defense Solutions Group, Inc.; in cooperation with Midwest Industries announces the new MI‐PEQ15‐FS and MI‐NGAL‐FS front sights. Both are designed specifically for use with the L3 PEQ/15 (ATPIAL) and SOCOM’s new L3 NGAL laser designator and illuminators on M4 and AR15 variants.
Both sights allow the operator a standard M4 sight picture and are the correct “F-Marked” sight height. The included adjustable sight post provides for a full range of zero distances for the weapon. Both are suitable for use as a stand-alone front sight or in conjunction with the devices. MI-PEQ15-FS is retail priced @ $124.95. Please contact DSG at 800.382.7571 or [email protected] for Military and Law
Enforcement quotes. MI-NGAL-FS price is currently TBA.
- Designed to work with Restricted and Commercial models
- Requires only one rail slot on the handguard
- Mil-Spec “F-Marked” Sight Height for true co-witness ability.
- Full range of sight post adjustment for correct zero distance ability
- M4 Sight Picture
- Includes Steel A2 Front Sight Post Tool
- Uses Standard A2 Front Sight Post
- Compatible With Aftermarket Night/High-Vis Front Sight Posts
- Machined recoil lug
- Steel clamp screw threads into stainless steel Helicoil for maximum strength
- Billet Machined From T6 6061 Aluminum
- Type 3 Hard Coat Anodized
- 1.5 MOA per click adjustments
- Weight 1.1oz (PEQ15 model. NGAL weight TBA)
The MI-PEQ15-FS is in stock and shipping while the MI-NGAL-FS is currently in production and expected to ship by September 2019.
We are committed to finding, researching, and recommending the best products. We earn commissions from purchases you make using the retail links in our product reviews. Learn more about how this works.