Paukatti Oy is a small company based in Finland. Their specialty is exporting shooting accessories, manufacturing and also reloading manual publishing. The owner is a long-time competition shooter in tactical military sniper competitions and in long-range shooting competitions.
At IWA 2019 in Germany they displayed a new chassis for the SAKO TRG 22/42. Below you can take a closer look at the system and the description.
The PAUTAC PAC is a Finnish made modular and ergonomic drop-in aftermarket chassis system for SAKO TRG 22/42 rifles.
The PAUTAC PAC is designed for military and law enforcement use to upgrade TRG rifle with the state of the art features. The chassis system has been developed from input from the nation’s top shooters and military and law enforcement professionals.
The PAUTAC PAC is precision CNC machined from solid billet of 7075 alloy with MIL-A-8625F anodized finish in black. Cerakote finishing is also available. The chassis is easy to install by user and it uses original TRG trigger assembly and magazines. Chassis have over the bolt folding and locking buttstock. Fixed stock version is also available.
Chassis incorporates free float MLOK fore-end and full length monolithic STANAG 4694 NATO Accessory Rail with 20 MOA of inclination for optical and electro-optical devices. Fore-end’s MLOK mounting system provides surface for MLOK compatible accessories and rails.
Chassis system is compatible with AR grips and it includes thumb rests on both sides of the chassis. The butt stock is user adjustable for length of pull, cheek rest height and recoil pad height.
The flush cup QD sling mounts in butt stock and multiple MLOK mounting point in fore-end allowing the operator to select optimum sling location. Also, MLOK rail mounting point in butt stock enables to attach monopod.
- Easy to install with drop-in design for TRG 22/42
- Over the bold folding stock
- Fixed stock version available
- Chassis design to compatible with TRG’s factory trigger assembly and magazines
- Full length monolithic 20 MOA STANAG 4694 NATO Accessory Rail for optical and electro-optical devices
- Free float MLOK fore-end and multiple mounting point for M-Lok rails and accessories
- Compatible with most AR pistol grips
- MIL-A-8625F anodized finish in black, Cerakote available
- CNC Machined from solid billet of 7075 alloy
- Thumb rests on both sides of the chassis
- Multiple QD sling flush mount socket in buttstock
- Cheekpiece height adjustable and lockable
- Buttstock length and height adjustable and lockable
- TRG 22 6.0kg (13.2lb)
26” barrel, without accessories
- TRG 42 6.4kg (14.1lb)
27” barrel, without accessories
- TRG 22 6.0kg (13.2lb)
- 960 mm / 37.75” (unfolded) – 725mm / 28.50” (folded)
- Length of Pull (LOP)
- 340 mm to 370 mm / 13.0” to 14.5”
- Recoil pad adjustment (A)
- 40 mm / 1.6” up and down
- Cheek Piece height adjustment (B)
- 25 mm / 1.0”
Here is a short video describing the hinge. It looks very solid to me.
So, how much does the chassis cost?
The fixed stock is available in EU for 1790,00 EUR. Export price outside EU is 1443,55 EUR (VAT 0 %).
The folding stock is available in EU for 2390,00 EUR. Export price outside EU is 1927,42 EUR (VAT 0 %).
Custom Cerakote colors are available on request.
To learn more about the system, please contact Paukatti Oy in Finland: www.pautac.fi