We are getting near the end of the voting phase for the Best Factory AR15, so if you haven’t had the time to weigh in, now’s your chance. We’ve updated the list to include your suggestions as well as a few that we neglected to add from the beginning. Review the orginal list of candidates, check for updates and cast your vote for the best AR15.
Thanks for reading TFB.
The SR-15 E3 Mod 2 series’ 5.56 mm NATO barrel is manufactured for military grade durability, and is free-floated inside a URX4 M-LOK handguard. An improved E3 round-lug bolt design both enhances function and increases bolt life far beyond the industry standard. The ambidextrous bolt release, selector lever, and magazine release offers left-handed users the ergonomic advantages inherent to AR15-based controls. The drop-in two-stage trigger serves double duty as an aid to precision marksmanship while enabling surgical speed shooting at close range. The 5.56 mm 3-Prong Flash Eliminator interferes with propellant gas combustion forward of the muzzle to significantly reduce flash signature, will not ring upon firing or when struck, and is compatible with the Knight’s line of 5.56 mm QDC Signature Reduction Devices.
LWRCI – Individual Carbine (IC) Enhanced
Directly descended from the rifles developed by LWRCI™ to meet the requirements for the U.S. Army Individual Carbine program, the IC-Enhanced is built for high performance.
Constructed using the highest quality materials, built on our patented self-regulating short-stroke gas piston system, machined from materials that belong to the super alloy family of steel alloys most often used in aerospace, LWRCI™ raises the bar on reliability and ease of maintenance- delivering the highest level of performance.
Best Factory AR15 – Orginal posting:
This is the fifth installment for Reader’s Choice Awards. Based on feedback from our Subject-Matter-Experts (you, our beloved readers) we are going to play around with the selection criteria. Many of you commented that you felt certain guns should have been included on past lists that we missed. In general:
- Each month we are going to host a poll that you can vote on
- Each month will be a different category (Optics, Revolver, Bolt Action Rifle, Concealed Carry Pistol, etc)
- The list of entries will be curated from the top sales in the preceding six months. This is solely to introduce some objectivity into it; there must be some popularity if it tops the sales list (or is horrifically expensive)
- A random winner will be picked from voters and that winner will get some swag
- You can vote for your choice every day while the poll is running and you can earn an extra entry for telling us WHY you chose it (we will pick some of the most creative and highlight them during the results post)
- At the end of the month, we will post the winning choice (along with the other results) and the company will get some bragging rights (if they want them). They do not get a swag pack.
You, the readers, get to suggest items that should be part of this poll. Each day we will troll our own comments section and look for suggestions that have four (4) or more “upvotes,” and those will be added to the poll. Since you will be allowed to vote daily, there is always a chance that your suggestion could make it to the top!