Crimson Trace produce over 350 different laser sights and 2019 means the addition of a few more models as well as 11 new custom-designed riflescopes that range from a 1-4X24mm up to a long-range 5-25X56mm.
The line also includes a 3-9X40mm riflescope with an illuminated reticle and 34mm tube, and two 1-8x28mm riflescopes with 34mm tubes.
Each riflescope offers a range of magnification options and provides generous eye relief. The line includes models featuring 30mm and 34mm one-piece tubes with objective lenses in diameters ranging from 24mm to 56mm.
Below: CTS-1000 Compact Tactical Red Dot Sight for Rifles & Carbines
The riflescopes have specially designed turrets to make adjustment easier for users wearing gloves, and come equipped with flip-up caps on the ocular and objective lenses to protect the glass.
Among the new products are Crimson Trace laser sights:
• The Laserguard® LG-422/G laser sight with a red or green diode for the SIG Sauer® P365® semi-auto pistol.
• The Laserguard LG-459 with a red diode and the LG-459G with a green diode. Those new laser sights are engineered for a precision fit onto the trigger guards of the Smith & Wesson® M&P Shield® EZ® pistols and the Smith &Wesson M&P® .22 Compact pistol series.
• The Lasersaddle™ LS-250/G laser sight designed for fit onto the Mossberg® SHOCKWAVE™ firearm, available in both red and green versions.
Several models of new Crimson Trace red dot sights will include:
• The CTS-1000—a closed red dot sight with a 2 MOA aiming reticle designed for use on a rifle equipped with most standard rail mounting systems.
• The CTS-1100—a 3.5X battlesight with a custom and fully-illuminated Crimson Trace advanced hybrid BDC reticle designed primarily for use on long guns.
• The CTS-1400—an open red dot sight with 3.25 MOA aiming reticle and a large field of view. It is designed for use on long guns and incorporates an advanced motion detection system that notes inactivity, resulting in auto-shut-off to save battery life.
Below: The CTS-1400 Open Reflex Sight for Rifles & Shotguns is soon available.
Below: The Laserguard® and Laserguard® Pro models fit the GLOCK G43X or G48.
Below: The LG-422G Laserguard® Green Laser Sight for SIG SAUER P365. Red laser model will also be available (LG-422). These products are coming soon.
Below: Crimson Trace® Lasersaddle™ now available for O.F. Mossberg & Sons, Inc. Shockwave, 500 & 590 shotgun receivers. LS-250 (red laser) and LS-250G (green laser).
Personally I’m most interested in the 1-8x28mm riflescope with 34mm tube.
Full details on these new products can be found at www.crimsontrace.com.