The CZ Scorpion EVO 3 must be selling well. At least well enough for Magpul to start making magazines and accessories for it. Someone found a market need to feed.
The upcoming Magpul EVO parts are all easy to install. No need to mention the magazine, but the grip and the magazine release are all easy to change without the need for a gunsmith.
Just ahead of SHOT Show, Magpul are releasing one or two products per day, if not more, and some are actually on the shelf upon announcement. All the Magpul EVO 3 parts are marked as “coming soon“.
I am not saying it is going to happen with these products, but unfortunately it has sometimes taken almost a year for some Magpul parts to appear on the market after they have been announced. Let’s hope they appear a lot sooner, as I’m sure these are going to be popular.
The price for the PMAG 35 EV9 magazine is $19.95, only available in black.
The MOE-EVO Grip is $24.95 and the Magazine Release is $24.95.
Below you can find Magpul’s description of the upcoming items. Let’s start with the new addition to the PMAG family. I guess this means there will a lot less cracked magazines.
PMAG 35 EV9 – Product Details
The PMAG 35 EV9 is a lightweight, 35-round, 9x19mm CZ Scorpion EVO 3-compatible magazine. The PMAG 35 EV9 provides optimal round stack geometry, giving the large format pistol, PCC, and SMG market a pistol caliber magazine with Magpul reliability and increased magazine capacity at a competitive price point.
- 35-round capacity with indicator windows at 10, 20, 30, and 35-round intervals
- Easy to disassemble design for cleaning
- High-visibility follower
- Advanced impact-resistant polymer construction
- Long life stainless steel spring for corrosion resistance
- Impact-resistant floor plate
- Paint Pen Dot Matrix for magazine identification
- Made in the U.S.A., qualifying as one U.S.-made part for 922(r) compliance
The Magpul MOE-EVO Grip is an optimized drop-in upgrade to the CZ Scorpion EVO 3 family of pistols and carbines. Featuring an enhanced grip angle and Magpul’s proprietary TSP texture on contact surfaces, the MOE-EVO Grip gives users unsurpassed comfort, control, and durability. This lightweight and ergonomic grip builds on the legacy of Magpul’s MOE AR and AK grips to provide CZ Scorpion EVO 3 users positive control in all conditions, with or without gloves.
- Optimized grip angle allows enhanced control with short LOP stocks and pistol configurations, either with or without a brace
- Aggressive TSP grip texture increases weapon retention in all environments and is substantially more durable than grip tape
- Ergonomic design mitigates fatigue and ensures ease of access to weapon controls while maintaining a secure grip
- High-strength injection-molded polymer construction
- Easily installs with a 3mm hex wrench
- Made in U.S.A., qualifying as one U.S.-made part for 922(r) compliance
The Magpul MOE®-EVO Enhanced Magazine Release is a durable and affordable ambidextrous upgrade to the standard magazine release for the CZ Scorpion EVO 3 family of pistols and carbines. The paddle design allows for easy, one-handed activation and magazine extraction, maximizing economy of movement.
- Increased surface area allows for better purchase and positive release activation while remaining low-profile
- Textured ridges and an easy-to-reach paddle allow ambidextrous use, with or without gloves
- Optimized lever angle for positive activation
- Durable, lightweight, high-strength polymer construction
- Installs easily with a 5/32″ roll pin punch
Made in the U.S.A.
The CZ EVO 3 pistol with all the Magpul furniture.
And the Magpul CZ EVO 3 Rifle, with an Aimpoint.
And the usual well-made video we’ve come to expect from Magpul. I really like how they’ve used the Scorpions in the video.
The CZ Scorpion is compact, versatile, and a whole lot of fun. We’ve taken a look at the parts you manipulate the most and given them the Magpul treatment.
If you prefer Vimeo there’s a version there as well (same video).
As always we look forward to interaction in the comments below. Do you like the new Magpul EVO 3 parts? When do you think they can be found in the shops?