The picture was too good not to share, so here we have the Overthrow lower from Sharps Bros.as our Picture Of The Day.
We have covered the Overthrow lower when it was released in 2017, you can check out more versions of it here.
BDL Custom Finish did the paint job on these again, black or white or in color as you wish: http://blowndeadline.net/
Here you can find the lower at Rainier Arms.
Rainier Arms Overthrow Stripped Lower Receiver – Blowndeadline Full Color Flag Edition
Designed and produced by Sharps Bros.
- An open mag well helmet design, with battle worn dents, sword gashes and crack lines.
- Machined top to bottom from 7075-T6 aluminum, a peak-strength corrosion-resistant aluminum alloy
- A hard coat anodize Black finish per MIL-A-8625, the anodizing model for model for most military and aerospace products
- Full compatibility with all mil-spec internal parts
- Full compatibility with all other aftermarket mil-spec upper receivers
- Full compatibility with GI standard issue magazines as well as PMags
- Multi caliber mark
- Weight 11.5 oz
For a build like this, would you prefer the Red White Blue version or the Black and White?