You know how the saying goes… Different strokes for different folks… and if you are looking at a color wheel, Ruger does nearly every one with their 10/22 rifles. The NEW 10/22 Carbine with a Go Wild Rock-Star Camo Stock is now available for anyone looking for a slightly different camouflage. Ruger is hoping to pique shooter interest with this new Go Wild camo finish in a nice factory package.
This 10/22 Carbine has many of the elements you would expect, but a few intriguing upgrades as well. It boasts a threaded barrel, you receive a sift-side nylon rifle case, and one 10-Round standard rotary magazine. The rest of the specs can be read below, as presented by Ruger:
- Features a 1/2″-28 threaded muzzle and is fitted with a thread cap which can be removed to allow for the use of muzzle accessories.
- Detachable 10-round rotary magazine features a unique rotor to separate cartridges and provide reliable feeding.
- Legendary action, a tried and true Ruger design, ensures consistent, reliable performance.
- Cold hammer-forged barrel is locked into the receiver by a unique, two-screw, V-block system.
- Positive, push-button, cross-bolt manual safety.
- Combination scope base adapter for both Weaver-style and .22 tip-off scope mounts included.
- Easy-to-use extended magazine release provides smooth, no-fuss removal of flush-mounted magazine.
- Heat-stabilized, glass-filled, polymer trigger housing assembly is precision made of high-tech material for improved manufacturing tolerances, impact and abrasion-resistance and an unmatched ability to withstand the elements.
- Also Includes: 40″ soft-sided rifle case with red trim and embroidery.
This new camo package retails for $399 and should be available from your local retailer. Ruger also shared this public statement excitedly expanding on this new offering through their stalwart line of 10/22 rimfire rifles:
The new 10/22 Carbine features a Go Wild Camo Rock-Star pattern on a synthetic stock. The unique Rock-Star base pattern works equally well in the rocks as it does in a November tree to mask the human form on the macro level. This new configuration includes a 40″ soft-sided Ruger 10/22 case with red trim and embroidery and the cold-hammer forged barrel features a 1/2-28 threaded muzzle which is fitted with a thread cap. This new 10/22 is a must-have!
So what do all of you think? Is this camouflage something to get excited about? Or is there a different model of the Ruger 10/22 Carbine that you would rather spend your money on? Let us know your thoughts in the Comments below! We always appreciate feedback.