Radical Firearms eclipsed an extremely significant milestone recently rather unceremoniously. Many people know that Radical Firearms is in the business of creating everything AR-15 related, but they have additional goals and aspirations as well. They have donated their 300th RF-15 firearm to benefit law enforcement, our military, and first responders. This includes both rifle and pistol variants of their staple RF-15 design.
While there may not be any authoritative body that tracks or documents charitable donations of firearms to determine if this is the most donated (or a more modest number). To still say that Radical Firearms has given away their 300th firearm is tremendously charitable by every definition of the word. Some of the groups that received rifles include such veteran-supporting organizations as:
- Wishes for Warriors – benefit veterans & their lives
- Veterans Helping Veterans – knowledge & resource source for veterans
- “Ryan the Warrior” Effort – support underfunded fire departments
- Bikes and Bugs – benefiting the Epilepsy Foundation of Texas
- Texas Adaptive Aquatics – Waterskiing for Disabled Children and Adults
- Texas Frog Fest/Lone Survivor Foundation – therapeutic retreats for service members
This is not an all encompassing list, but some of the larger organizations we may have all heard of. There are multiple other smaller and local charities in Texas that they have donated to as well. While the bulk of their donations have stayed in their home state of Texas they have donated to a plethora of other worthy organizations throughout the United States as well.
If you want to check out what Radical Firearms may have to offer for you in the way of AR-15 components, firearms, and NFA items like silencers and machine guns, feel free to check out their website! And as always, let us know your thoughts in the Comments below. We always appreciate your feedback and enjoy the input from our readers.