TriggrCon, similar to SHOT Show, is a shooter’s paradise of rifles, handguns and gunpowder galore. Rise Armament was one of those manufacturers in attendance at TriggrCon recently and they had a rifle hidden up their sleeves for all of us. They announced their newest rifle by unveiling the 300LE chambered in .223 Wylde.
This rifle is purpose-driven for our men and women in blue. With feedback from many different skilled forces, Rise Armament sought out to create a rifle that was immediately deployable for use yet affordable for departments to bring in. With all of that direct constructive criticism, as to avoid creating just another AR-15, they have produced the 300LE. The complete specifications for this newly introduced rifle can be read below:
- .223 Wylde — Accurate w/ both .223 Rem & 5.56mm NATO Ammunition
- Advanced Flash Hider — Developed Specifically for the 300LE, the 4-Prong Flash Hider ensures Flash Minimization in Low-Light Environments to avoid affecting the User’s Night Vision Capabilities. Additionally, the annoying ringing that’s typical w/ this type of Flash Hider was engineered to be nearly Non-Existent
- CB-160 Barrel — With Superior Accuracy & Proprietary Weight Reduction, this Barrel is a favorite among top Competitive Shooters. The 416R Stainless Steel Barrel shoots sub-M.O.A. w/ most Factory Ammo & many Shooters regularly record Hits out to 600 Yards w/ Heavier, Duty-Type Ammo. It has a 1:7″ Twist Rate, 1⁄2″ x 28 Threads & a Mid-Length
Gas System for more Manageable Recoil
- LE Handguard — The 13.5″ Handguard has a continuous 12 O’Clock Top Rail, M-LOK Slots for Attachments, a Slim Profile for Comfort & Skeletonized Design for Weight Reduction
- Forged Upper & Lower Receiver Set w/ a Classic Appearance
- LE145 Tactical Trigger — Designed for Peak Performance in High-Adrenaline Situations, it features a Crisp, Balanced Break & 4.5 Lbs Pull
- Premium Black Nitride-Coated BCG for Dependability & Smoother Shooting
- Ambidextrous Safety — The Ambi-Safety features a Long-Throw or Short-Throw along w/ Interchangeable Paddles so an Agency’s Gunsmith can tailor the Safety Selector to the Shooter’s Preference or Department Policy
- Iron Sights and/or a Vortex Crossfire Red Dot Sight are available as a Budget-Friendly Add-On
- Magpul Pistol Grip & CTR Stock
- Includes 1 Magazine
- Backed by RISE Armament’s LIFETIME Manufacturing Warranty
What the 300LE does is house a lot of individually great components and ideas you may have seen sprinkled across the industry, but when encompassed together in one package, you get something better. Rise Armament goes onto to further elaborate upon the 300LE and what truly brought them to bring this rifle to fruition.
Motivated by the July 7, 2016, Dallas police ambush, RISE Armament set out to ensure that no police officer is outgunned by a criminal. We made it our mission to develop a supremely accurate, highly dependable rifle that’s affordable on a law enforcement budget. The 300LE is that rifle. RISE Armament developed the rifle with input from SWAT/SOT/SRT officers, beat cops, military snipers, competitive shooters, and firearms instructors to ensure it combined the best in functionality, accuracy, dependability, and affordability. From a squad car to an entry team, it’s duty ready right out of the box.
This rifle is currently benchmarked at $1,099. For those more familiar with Rise Armament, what do you think? Would this be a great rifle to stock in a local police department? Let us know your feedback in the comments below!