One of my favorite non-magnification optics is getting an upgrade. By way of a sneaky website update, Trijicon’s MRO is set to receive a 2 MOA green dot model alongside its popular red dot models. Like many of you, my eyes tend to pickup the color green easier as opposed to red. Having used the MRO on everything from rifles to pistols for more than a year, I can recommend it as a very capable unit with an excellent price point. Details and specifications can be found below.
The Trijicon MRO with green dot continues the legendary dependability of the MRO, featuring an adjustable 2.0 MOA green dot and exceptional lens clarity with a reticle that has a greater contrast against forest, grassland and tropical environments. This is because the human eye is more sensitive to this green color, making this MRO especially effective for fast target acquisition in low light and transitional lighting conditions.
- Magnification: 1x
- Objective Size (mm): 25mm
- Length (in): 2.6 in.
- Weight (oz): 4.1 oz (116g) with battery installed, without mount
- Illumination Source: Battery
- Reticle Pattern: Dot
- Day Reticle Color: Green
- Bindon Aiming Concept: No
- Eye Relief (in): Infinite
- Adjustment @ 100 yards (clicks/in): 1/2 MOA
- Dimensions: (LxWxH) 2.6 in. x 1.7 in. x 2.0 in. (66mm x 43mm x 51mm) without mount
- IP Rating Waterproof: 100 ft. (30 m)
- Adjustment Range: 70 MOA Total Travel
- Illumination Settings: 8
- MSRP: $613
- SHIPPING LATE SUMMER