Patriot Ordnance Factory USA (POF USA) has always implemented unique styling and tremendous quality into their Renegade+ series of modern sporting rifles. To build on that success, they now are deploying the newest craze-worthy cartridge, the .224 Valkyrie, to the platform for even higher performance and flatter shooting.
The .224 Valkyrie is still a pretty infant cartridge in the grand scheme of potential rounds for shooters, but with the ability to shoot flat out to 1,300 yards there is tremendous upside. Add in the fact that it can be fed from the continually popular AR-15 platform and it only makes sense for POF USA to give it a shot! (pun intended)
The MSRP for this new variant of the Renegade+ in .224 Valkyrie is set at $2,029.99 and is set to debut on the 4th of July this year. God Bless America! The laundry list of technical specifications for this new rifle can be read below.
- 20” Match-Grade Nitride Heat Treated Barrel, MOA Accuracy Guarantee
- Heat Sink Barrel Nut, 10x More Heat Dissipation Than Mil-Spec
- 14.5” Renegade M-Lok Rail, w/ Forward Bipod-Ready Picatinny Rail
- POF-USA Full Ambi Gen 4 Billet Lower, w/ Luth MBA-1 Stock
- 3.5 lb Drop-In Flat Face Trigger w/ KNS Anti-Walk Pins
- High-Phosphate Nickel Coated BCG w/ Roller Cam Pin
- Dictator 9-Position Adjustable DI Gas Block
- Tomahawk Ambidextrous Charging Handle
- 3 Rear QD Sling Mounts, 4 on Handguard
- POF-USA Triple-Port Muzzle Brake
- USA Built, Lifetime Warranted
The signature Tomahawk charging handle, fully ambidextrous billet lower and Renegade M-LOK rail are some of the hallmark features we have come to expect yet appreciate within the Renegade series of rifles. POF USA is pretty stoked about their newest offering and had these words to share with the public:
Patriot Ordnance Factory has Supercharged the legendary Renegade+ with its new offering of the Renegade+ 224 Valkyrie! America’s most feature-packed AR platform rifle is now paired with the most power-packed MSR-15 cartridge ever produced.
Once again, the MSRP for the Renegade+ .224 Valkyrie is currently marked at $2,029.99 with a potential release date of July 4th, 2018. For those who currently own a POF USA rifle or any firearm chambered in the new .224 Valkyrie, what do you guys and gals think? Will this be a winner? Or a firearm that needs to go back to the drawing board? Sound off in the comments below and let us know what you think!