Out of the 100+ pistol magazines I own for my handguns, the ones that I use and carry the most are all outfitted with Taran Tactical Innovations (TTI) basepads. They are smooth aluminum making them snag resistant for concealed carry, comfortable with any grip style, drop free easily with a little extra weight and of course can add two to five extra rounds over stock. TTI has just announced a new set of Sig Sauer P320 magazine extensions that add two additional rounds without significantly increasing the magazine baseplate footprint compared to standard mags.
The new baseplates are available in nine different colors and are priced at about $30 MSRP. Additional details and an ordering link can be found below.
TTI Firepower +2 Base Pad for Sig P320 and X5 is compatible with:
- 17 and 21 Round 9mm Magazine Bodies
- 14 Round 40 S&W Magazine Body
– Patented proven push pin design.
– Super easy to attach and detach from the magazine.
– No specialty tools or devices required to disassemble.
– One piece design, no extra parts to possibly lose during disassembly.
– The added weight helps the magazine drop free easily for faster reloads.
– CNC machined from billet aluminum.
– Hard Anodized.
– Made in the USA.
– Used and endorsed by World and National Champions Bob Vogel, the GLOCK Shooting Team, Randi Rogers, Allie Barrett, and of course Taran Butler.
This TTI base pad does add a little extra weight to the magazine which helps the empty mag drop free easier for faster reloads. This TTI SIG base pad, just like all of our base pads, is designed to give you the edge over your adversaries. We use our patented push pin design to lock the base pad to the magazine, which makes for easy field stripping and cleaning your magazines between stages. Just push down the pin, slide the base pad onto the magazine and push the pin up to lock the base pad onto the magazine. Our one-piece design is great because there are no extra parts or tools needed to attach the base pad to your magazine. The base pad itself is machined out of billet aluminum and is hard anodized to ensure durable long lasting color. All machining and manufacturing are done in the USA.