If you are a lever gun addict, Ranger Point Precision has just announced a new line of sights that are both traditional and funtional. Dubbed the Cloverleaf Peep Sights, RPP has updated the age old rifle peep sight that sits lower with a custom aperture that allows for precision shots but maintains a larger field of view, especially in low light situations. The sights are available with or without fiber optic dots alongside each aperture as well as manufactured in either either aluminum or brass bar stock.
Prices start at $119.00 and additional information an Links can be found below.
Innovation, attention to detail, uncompromising functionality, stunning good looks, and “clover leaf groups” precision put our RPP CloverLeaf Receiver Peep Sights in a class by themselves. Shoot beautifully.
The peep sight has been mired in compromise and stale thought for decades. Traditional receiver mounted rear sights are too tall, forcing you to go on a hunt for a suitable front sight when you’d rather be hunting. Delicate aperture stems are exposed to rough handling and prone to snagging. Course adjustments use fiddly double set screws that often vibrate loose. Blued steel bases rust and lose their luster. And what aperture to choose? A .095″ is precise, but worthless in low light hunting conditions. A Ghost ring is fast and bright, but not very useful for precision long shots.
At Ranger Point Precision, we believe that bad traditions should be rethought. The design team that brought you the innovative M/94 Extractor now brings you a brilliant new sighting solution. We didn’t negotiate. We didn’t compromise. We crushed it.
In the Package: All peep sights come with one base/windage screw, one aperture spring/one elevation screw, two mounting screws, one allen wrench. Note: Open sight option comes with one .95″ aperture screwed into the open peep hole, additional sizes available as an add-on.
CLOVERLEAF RECEIVER PEEP SIGHTS KEY FEATURES:
- Available for Marlin 336, Marlin 308, Marlin 338, Marlin 444, Marlin 1894, Marlin 1895, Marlin 450M, Henry H009 30-30, Henry H010 45/70
- Sleek, low profile, snag-free winged base secures the aperture against damage and zero loss while presenting an elegant–dare we say sexy?–profile.
- Low aperture height elevations (from .26″ – .36″). If you like your front sight, you can keep your front sight. Seriously. No, we mean it.
- Clearly marked, scope-like windage and elevation adjustments are quick and precise
- Patent pending CloverLeaf aperture option provides an exceptionally large, bright target picture while still allowing for scope-like, precise shot placement.
- Patent pending one-piece aperture spring assembly offers robust, repeatable adjustment, and interchangeability between all bases and peep sight styles (cloverleaf fiber optic (yellow or orange), cloverleaf, and traditional open aperture (.60″, .95″ and .125″ aperture options)
- Matte blasted sighting channel greatly reduces reflective light interference
- Anodized 7075 billet or lacquered brass bar stock bases look great for a lifetime.