Crimson Trace is continually adding in new models of pistols that are covered by their Laserguard series of red or green lasers. They now have expanded that portfolio to include multiple different yet closely related concealed carry pistols by Ruger. This newest offering will cover the Ruger EC9s, LC9s, LC9 and LC380.
A simple overview of the specifications for this diminutive laser that attaches to the trigger guard can be read below.
- Construction: Polymer Housing w/ Rubber Overmold Activation Pad
- Battery: One 1/3N Lithium
- Battery Life: 4 Hours (Red) / 2 Hours (Green)
- Adjustment: Windage & Elevation User Adjustable
- Activation: Pressure Activated, Front Strap Button
- Warranty: 3 Year Full Warranty
- ½” Dot Size @ 50 Feet
- Free Batteries during ownership under the Free Batteries for Life program
- Fits Ruger EC9s, LC9, LC9s & LC380
The technical specs are nearly identical between the red and green color options except for battery life, and one unique additional feature. A Master On/Off Switch is included for completely powering down the green laser. The red laser does not have this feature.
Crimson Trace provided a short overview of this new Laserguard model for those who may be unacquainted with the product.
This model features Crimson Trace’s famed Instinctive Activation™ which allows the unit to be activated when the pistol is held in a normal firing grip… quickly user-installed in moments with no modifications to the firearm and is fully adjustable for windage and elevation. This product is eligible for our Free Batteries For Life program.
At the moment, these lasers are sold out on Crimson Trace’s website, but being as new as they are they should become available soon for the Ruger EC9s and all other compatible Ruger models.
With all of the lasers currently out on the market, who is running a Crimson Trace Laserguard?… Let us know your thoughts in the comments below!