In this episode of TFBTV, James Reeves delivers two rounds to the X and 150+ get right summer jams to your face, head, and neck area. We discuss several unorthodox methods of carrying a gun with shorts and a tee and no belt, just in time for summer CCW. (Sorry, no zap.) It’s a challenge to carry a pistol without a belt and traditional holster, but there are solutions for the EDC bunch that are willing to explore the space. But most importantly, check the link below for the beach beats collection James made just for you.
Shout out to Mike at www.everdaynodaysoff.com for reminding me that Gucci Gang was inadvertently left off the summer set list.
Here are some TFBTV Amazon affiliate links to the stuff I was talking about in the video:
– I have been using the “Defender” for ~15 years. The company that made it used to be called “Action Direct” but now it’s “Active Pro Gear”: https://amzn.to/2HNKDbM
– This one has the same rating on Amazon but is more popular and costs almost half as much. I have never used this one so I don’t know if it actually sucks, but the reviews are good: https://amzn.to/2F9EVvF
– I use the “Sticky” Brand: https://amzn.to/2qRmK9F
– Many commenters have suggested Remora holsters as a better option: https://amzn.to/2vDcrLd
– The Jansport is cheap, looks rad, and comes in a bunch of colors but is pretty small and not gun-specific: https://amzn.to/2F9BLI8
– The 5.11 is gun-specific and highly rated on Amazon: https://amzn.to/2qUlD8B
– I like the Nemesis holster: https://amzn.to/2Houc2v
– Clipdraw is top notch: https://amzn.to/2HEuPIz
🎶 🎶 SUMMER JAM PLAYLIST 🎶 🎶
🔫🔫 GUNS IN THIS VIDEO 🔫🔫
– SIG P365
– Kel-Tec P3AT
– FN 509
💖💖 SPONSORS 💖💖
Many THANKS to:
Ventura Munitions: http://bit.ly/1LKxNRP
Please Support Them! They help make our videos possible.
FIGHTS HARD, WEARS EASY
💵💵 PATREON 💵💵
PLEASE check out our Patreon page if you enjoy our program, and consider helping us at TFBTV out!