Forward serrations, rear serrations, top serrations, lightning cuts: maybe I am getting old, but is GLOCK slide milling getting more aggressive as time clicks by? Pretty soon we will all be walking around with stippled frames and invisible slides in our holsters. Regardless, Suarez International has always put out a quality product, and their latest release, the Supermatch SI-43 GLOCK 43 custom slide looks to be no different. If you are looking to trick out your G43, the SI-43 is available in both NP3 and Melonite finishes. For what it’s worth, I think the Suarez slide looks sharp and functional.
Details, specifications, and links can be found below.
Our Supermatch Slides are manufactured for the gunfighter and is the most refined precision made custom slide available for the Glock platform available anywhere. This slide is made for those who want the benefits of the Supermatch Slide, but do not run a red Trijicon RMR, or wish to have the slide cut for a different red dot. Angled and contoured design, correctly angled serrations, integral “blood groove” design and modern logo work together to create a slide that is deadly accurate, combat-ergonomic, as well as aesthetically pleasing.
- Tighter tolerances for increased accuracy, reliability, and performance.
- Precision manufactured from heat treated 17-4 aerospace stainless steel.
- Serrations are ergonomically angled and shaped for ease of use under duress.
- Barrel locking manufactured to tighter tolerances.
- When used with a match-quality barrel, accuracy will be greatly increased.
- The ejection port lowered by .100″, and contoured for reliable and predictable ejection of spent cases.
- Guaranteed to function 100% on all Glock frames with quality ammunition.
OPTIONS AND UPGRADES
- Stripped or assembled with Glock factory internals.
- Various choices in standard and co-witness sights.
- Choice to cut for any appropriate red dot, or leave it plain with iron sights.