Savage’s feature-rich new 110 Predator offers predator hunters a high-performance shooting platform that’s every bit as adaptable as the carnivores they pursue. Shipments of these firearms are currently being delivered to dealers.
The rugged Savage 110 Predator’s AccuFit system lets shooters easily customize the length-of-pull and comb height for a personalized fit, while the user-adjustable AccuTrigger offers a crisp, clean pull and prevents the firearm from discharging if jarred or dropped.
Together with the AccuStock, which secures the action three-dimensionally along its entire length, the 110 Predator provides the fit, function and accuracy of a custom rifle—right out of the box. Plus, its Realtree Max-1 synthetic stock conceals hunters from sharp eyes, while the oversize bolt allows fast cycling.
Features & Benefits
- AccuFit system lets shooters quickly adjust comb height and length-of-pull
- User-adjustable AccuTrigger
- AccuStock rail system secures the action three-dimensionally along its entire length
- Realtree Max-1 camouflage synthetic stock
- Fluted, button-rifled heavy barrel with threaded end cap
- Detachable box magazine
- Soft grip overmold fore-end and pistol grip surfaces
- New Model 110 design and ergonomics
- Two-piece Weaver-style bases
Part No. / Description / MSRP
57000 / 22-250 Rem., 24-inch barrel / $899
57001 / 223 Rem., 22-inch barrel / $899
57002 / 204 Ruger, 24-inch barrel / $899
57003 / 243 Win., 24-inch barrel / $899
57004 / 6.5 Creedmoor, 24-inch barrel / $899
57005 / 260 Rem., 24-inch barrel / $899
Savage is a brand of Vista Outdoor Inc., an outdoor sports and recreation company. To learn more about Savage, visit www.savagearms.com.
Press release content provided by Savage Arms.