Seekins Precision just dropped the NXR – a short-barreled AR patterned pistol with an SB Tactical stabilizing brace. The NXR is chambered in 300BLK and comes complete from the factory with an adjustable gas system. As featured, this Seekins AR pistol seems ready to compete with the Honey Badger and Rattler PDWs on the currently on the market.
We will make sure to stop by the Seekins Precision SHOT Show booth for additional details.
The NXR is also featured on the Punisher Netflix series in a pivotal scene with Frank Castle.
The NXR was originally designed as an end user Government request for a select fire PDW. They wanted something that was easy to control inside vehicles as well as the ability to conceal it under a jacket. When we decided to release it to the public, we added the SB Tactical PDW pistol brace, in order to offer it free of tax stamps and long waiting periods.
- Upper- Seekins Precision billet NX15 lightweight upper receiver
- Lower- Seekins Precision billet SP223 curved lower
- Handguard- Seekins Precision NOXs 7” MLOK
- Barrel- 8” Seekins Precision 416 5R Match grade stainless barrel with Armorblak proprietary coating. Chambered in 300blk with a 1×7 twist
- Gas System- Seekins Precision Adjustable gas block with a pistol length melonited tube.
- Seekins Precision Ambidextrous safety selector and bolt release
- Seekins Precision DNA charging handle mil-spec trigger, Seekins Precision bolt carrier group
- Magpul MOE+ grip and 30rd magazine
- SB Tactical PDW pistol brace
- Suggested MSRP: $1879
- Expected to begin delivery in February to major distributors and dealers. More information will be available at SHOT.
The Seekins Precision Adjustable Gas Block lets you to fine tune your rifle’s gas system for smoother cycling and operation. Regulating the amount of gas used to cycle the action allows tuning the rifle’s operation to a specific load and the use of low mass bolt carriers, buffers and springs to reduce felt recoil. This is critical to allow faster follow up shots, target acquisition, and reliability.