Flashlights are awesome gifts – useful, practical and for the most part, politically neutral. Of course, if you want to turn it up a notch, weapon lights, lasers and infrared devices offer advanced capabilities. While I’m currently shopping for a Surefire M600U Scout Light, hopefully my illumination dreams will one day become reality with a B.E. Meyers MAWL-C1+ in the new FDE housing.Yes, quality flashlights can be pricey. However, especially for weapon lights, it is important to buy what is proven and will last. Here’s a few options for you or your loved ones.
Compact and extremely powerful, the M600 Ultra Scout Light® uses a high-performance, virtually failure-proof LED to produce 500 lumens of blinding output, and it continues producing tactical light for 1.5 hours on a set of batteries. This model is identical to the M600 Ultra Scout Light but does not include a remote tape switch. Its output is focused by a Total Internal Reflection (TIR) lens into an intense, far-reaching beam that also provides significant peripheral illumination, making it ideal for close- to longer-range applications.
This Kit includes Streamlight TLR-6 Glock 42/43 Tactical Light& DSG CDC Glock 43 w/TLR6 RH E2 Tan.
Streamlight TLR-6 Glock 42/43 Tactical Light – Dark Earth
- The first subcompact pistol light with both an LED illuminator and a red aiming laser.
- Designed for Glock® 42/43.
- Designed to securely attach to the trigger guard of the GLOCK® 42 and GLOCK® 43 subcompact pistols
- Features C4® LED illuminator and a 640-660nm red laser
- 100 lumens; 2,000 candela; 89m beam distance
- Runs 1 hour LED only or LED/laser combo; 11 hours laser only
- Parabolic reflector produces a balance of beam and peripheral illumination; optimized electronics provide regulated intensity; red laser provides long-range targeting
- Ambidextrous switching push-button on both sides to access three modes: Laser only,
- Laser/LED combo, LED illumination only
- All modes feature a 10 minute auto shut-off to conserve batteries
- Batteries can be replaced while light remains mounted on gun; no need to re-sight laser after battery change
- Uses two CR1/3N lithium batteries included
- Removable cover for easy attachment/removal
- Windage and elevation adjustment screw mounted in brass bushing for dependable zero
- retention of laser
- Durable, impact-resistant polymer construction; IPX4 water-resistant; 1m impact resistance tested
- Operating temperatures of -20°F to +120°F
- Serialized for positive identification
- Length: 2.30” 5.84 cm; Width: 0.85” 2.16 cm; Height: 1.42” 3.61 cm; Weight: 1.27 oz. 36 grams
- Assembled in USA
DSG CDC Glock 43 w/TLR6 RH E2 Tan
- Compact Discreet Carry CDC – Inside Waistband IWB Holster
- Adjustable cant
- Upright/vertical for appendix – forward for behind the hip
- Smooth texture for comfortable carry
- Rubber mounted easy-on and off belt clip
- Belt clip designed for positive retention
- Belt clip is for 1.50″ belts 1.75″ belt clip available for separate purchase
- Adjustable Weapon Retention
- Engineered sight channel for night sights
- Smooth Draw
ADJUSTABLE CANT & RETENTION: Holster is delivered in an upright/vertical cant. Adjust holster cant by loosening screw on right side of belt clip and re-positioning the left-side belt clip screw to the second available hole. Tighten both screws snugly after adjusting cant. Adjust weapon retention by tightening or loosening the two tension screws on lower right-side of holster.
Introducing the MAWL-C1+, the world’s first commercially available infrared and visible green laser aiming device using Class 1+™ technology. The MAWL-C1+ offers all of the ergonomic, clarity, modularity, and interface enhancements of the MAWL-DA, and offers more infrared illumination output power than any FDA Class 1 laser on the commercial market.
The Fenix RC40 rechargeable LED flashlight now blasts an incredible 6000 lumens ultra-long distances of up to 2,395ft. Dual side switches control the five output modes, strobe and S.O.S. The built-in rechargeable Li-ion battery pack, plus charging and discharging port with protective circuit, make it super efficient in battery charging, and also enables it supply power for other digital devices. The Fenix RC40 Rechargeable LED flashlight is an invincible companion when the ultimate power in lighting is needed.
Now with 400 lumens of vibrant white light, the Gen3 APL provides a high-intensity tight beam to fill your field of view for close to mid-range target identification for up to 1.5 hours. At less than 3 ounces, the water-resistant, glass reinforced polymer body is incredibly powerful yet compact in size. Extensively tested, the APL integrates seamlessly with MIL-STD 1913 and Universal rails and offers constant and momentary operating modes, textured paddles for a non-slip grip, and an ambidextrous on/off switch to enable left or right hand activation and natural movement from the weapon to the switch. In addition, the easy-to-operate lockout system ensures the light isn’t activated until you’re ready.
Outdoor 2.0 is our newest and most versatile Luci light yet. With more light settings, it’s brighter than ever and longer lasting than the previous generation of Luci Outdoor. The new adjustable bottom strap lets you attach Luci anywhere without needing an extra hook. Just as lightweight, waterproof and durable as ever, it collapses down to just 1 inch, giving you plenty of room for all your camping, hiking, climbing, kayaking or do-anything gear. Completely solar powered, Luci Outdoor 2.0 keeps you out of the dark, no matter how far off the grid you go.