The Canik TP series of handguns has exploded in popularity over the last few years due to their competition ready quality at an extremely affordable price point. Being that the Canik TP series of pistols come from Century Arms, which is not entirely a household name brand, not many aftermarket parts companies offer accessories for them. One company who has finally jumped on board is TruGlo. You can now purchase from their Tritium Pro line of night sights a set for your TP series pistol.
The specifications for these sights, as described by Century Arms, are as follows:
- Front Sight FOCUSLOCK Ring for even Faster Focus
- Quick & Accurate U-Notch Design
- Angled Rear Sight Edge for Emergency One-Hand Operation
- Assembled in USA w/ Quality Swiss Tritium for Maximum Brightness
- Unmatched Visibility in Low-Light Shooting Conditions or Complete Darkness
- No Batteries or Light Exposure Required
- FORTRESS FINISH™ provides a Permanent Protective Coating for Maximum Protection
- Snag Resistant Design allows for fitting in Standard Holsters
This is a TruGlo product by all means, but ironically enough it is only available and advertised on Century Arms’ website at the moment. Soon enough, it should be available in retail stores, online retailers and TruGlo’s own website.
The MSRP for these sights is currently $99.99 per set.
By TruGlo adding in the TP series into one line-up of their aftermarket sights you may see them slowly offered into all of their other lines as well.