There’s a new Bushnell flagship optic around the corner, called the XRS II.
It’s a 4.5x to 30x Zoom with a 50 mm wide objective lens, for long range shooting “surpassing 1,000 yards.”
The XRS II is available with two reticles, the G3 and the H59.
The price is around $2,249.
It’s nice to see Bushnell throw in (pun intended) a throw lever, which is removable as well.
The description from Bushnell:
Delivering precisely-aimed rounds at extreme distances is a skill honed with practice – and the proper scope. The XRS II is Bushnell’s flagship optic, crafted to the most exacting standards. ED Prime Glass delivers rich color and contrast, even in low-light conditions.
The 4.5-30x zoom and wide 50mm objective lens are designed to acquire targets well beyond 1,000 yards. Making adjustments is a simple and accurate process, with a locking windage turret and an elevation turret featuring RevLimiter™ Zero Stop that will not turn past zero.
Military, law enforcement and competitive shooters demand precision, and the XRS II delivers.
Features & Benefits:
- ED Prime Glass delivers colorful, high-contrast images in any light
- EXO Barrier™ lens coating is moleculary-bonded to the glass, and repels water, oil, fog, dust and debris
- Removable Throw Lever for quick magnification changes
- Locking diopter won’t budge; keeps scope focused
- 10 MILs per revolution on elevation, windage turrets for precise adjustments
The XRS II is available in grey, black and flat dark earth.
You can pre-order your XRS II scope in some places, like here.