Zenith Firearms have released a new model called the Zenith Z-5RS “Pistolman”.
The base model is made by MKE in Turkey. The clones I’ve seen from there looks decent and I haven’t heard any of my friends complaining about any issues.
At the other end Zenith attached a MLOK handguard (similar to the Midwest Industries MI-MP5M handguard)
Z-5RS pistol with Midwest Industries M-LOK handguard, MFI low profile scope mount, HK Parts AR stock and brace adapter, SB Tactical SBM4 fixed pistol brace, Plano All Weather rifle case, boresnake and Slip 2000 cleaning oil, two (2) extra take-down pins, military style sling, three (3) magazines, and 5-year warranty.
- Caliber – 9×19 mm Parabellum
- OA Length – 25.75 inches (pistol brace extended)
- Barrel Length – 8.9 inches
- Barrel – cold hammer forged 32 chrome molybdenum vanadium
- Weight (Empty) – 6.4 pounds
- Operation – semi-automatic, roller-delayed blowback
- Twist Rate – 1:9.8
- Sights – rear drum for elevation and windage, front protected post
- Capacity – 30
- Colors – black
- Additional – barrel has 3-lug quick attachment and 1/2×28 threaded end
- Made in Turkey by MKE
The “Pistolman” comes with a hard case displayed below. I hope those who can afford it can afford to shoot it and have it out of the case as much as possible.
The price for the Pistolman package is $2,399.