Even though I am not a purveyor of steel and hammer-fired pistols, I can still appreciate fine craftsmanship when it comes along. The firearms artists at Guncrafter Industries have just announced a new 1911 model chambered in .45ACP, 9mm and .38 Super called the Hellcat. Retailing at around $3.5K, the custom pistols are outfitted with a hearty feature set.
Details and additional information for the discriminating 1911 connoisseur can be found below.
Just released, the new Guncrafter Hellcat is available for pre-order. You have 2 great Guncrafter dealers right here on the forum that would welcome your business if you are interested in putting an order in. The turn time is estimated at 8-12 weeks and the deposit is $500. Dan @BBP and I would ask that you shoot a message to both of us if you are interested as we are partnering on the pre-orders.
As with all Guncrafters, you can customize it any way you like. In the pics below, you will see an all black gov’t with a curved trigger and ‘standard’ small parts, a gray/ bronze gov’t with the new parts listed above, and a commander heading my way that’s still on the bench. I also know that bluing is an option for finish.
- Forged Steel Full Size Frame
- Cerakote over our Melonite, for the ultimate in looks and protection
- In Collaboration with Cerberus Tactical: An oversized slide stop & thumb safety, as well as a brand new hammer design
- The BattleCrown™ Super Heavy Duty Bushing
- Slide Top Serrations
- Match Grade Stainless Steel Barrel
- Flat Match Grade Trigger
- One-piece magwell and mainspring housing
- Guncrafter Industries 15 LPI Checkering on Front Strap and Mainspring Housing
- Black Shredder Grips
- GI Tritium Sights
- Flush Cut & Deep Crowned Barrel
- Flush Cut Slide Stop & Chamfered Frame
- Ball End Mill Cuts
- Heavy Bevel on Bottom of Slide
- Fully Dehorned-Standard
- Extreme Reliability Work
- Two fitted and Tuned Magazines
- Black GI Logo Cordura Case
- MSRP is $3,595 for .45 ACP & $3,895 for 9mm or .38 Super