When it comes to firearms, lefties are always being forgotten or left out of dominant-hand shooting fun. After all, they are the minority when any firearm company decides to tool up a line to build a firearm. One company that has always been more inclusive and welcoming to our left-handed friends is Savage Arms. They are now extending that inclusiveness to their BA Stealth Chassis rifles. Simultaneously, they are adding in another caliber to the mix with the bread ‘n butter .223 Remington.
This will burgeon their offerings to five calibers for a total of ten guns. The MSRPs and calibers can be read below.
- 110 BA Stealth | .300 Win Mag | MSRP $1,484
- 110 BA Stealth | .300 Win Mag | MSRP $1,484 (NEW – Left Hand)
- 110 BA Stealth | .338 Lapua Mag | MSRP $1,622
- 110 BA Stealth | .338 Lapua Mag | MSRP $1,622 (NEW – Left Hand)
- 10 BA Stealth | .223 Rem | MSRP $1,207 (NEW)
- 10 BA Stealth | .223 Rem | MSRP $1,207 (NEW – Left Hand)
- 10 BA Stealth | .308 Win | MSRP $1,207
- 10 BA Stealth | .308 Win | MSRP $1,207 (NEW – Left Hand)
- 10 BA Stealth | 6.5 Creedmoor | MSRP $1,207
- 10 BA Stealth | 6.5 Creedmoor | MSRP $1,207 (NEW – Left Hand)
For those unfamiliar with the BA Stealth Chassis series of rifles, it is a conglomeration of multiple, desirable pieces for a complete long-range firearm. You see such furniture as an EGW scope rail, Fab Defense GL-SHOCK stock, an M-LOK forend, an adjustable AccuTrigger, and a 5/8″x24 TPI muzzle and thread protector.
Furthermore, according to Savage Arms…
The Model 10/110 BA Stealth is a lighter, more compact option in the BA line. It features a factory-blueprinted Model 10/110 barreled action mated to a custom version of the Drake Hunter/Stalker monolithic chassis, which has been modified to Savage’s specifications.
These rifles should be available through internet and brick ‘n mortar retailers, if not actively on-hand, available for order.