About two weeks ago we posted an article about the new Battlearms Wood Stock being available.
Unfortunately there were not too many pictures available, a situation that has now changed.
There is also more data and specifications available, so enjoy as you scroll down.
There are 2 kits listed on the Battle Arms webpage. Wood Furniture Kit #1 and #2.
For details on kit #1 please click on the link.
- GRADE “A” FRENCH WALNUT HANDGUARD
(FOR 6.7″ & 9.5″ BATTLEARMS M-LOK RIGIDRAIL)
- (4) ALUMINUM ADAPTOR NUTS
- (4) MOUNTING SCREWS
- GRADE “A” FRENCH WANUT PISTOL GRIP
(AR-15 LOWER COMPATIBLE)
- (1) PISTOL GRIP SCREW
- (1) WASHER
- (1) LOCKING WASHER
- STEEL CHEEK REST WITH SIMULATED POWDER COAT WOOD FINISH
(FOR BAD-PDW MONOLITHIC LOWER & VERT PDW STOCK SYSTEM)
- (4) MOUNTING SCREWS (Replace Original Cheek Rest Screws)Notes: 1. RIGIDRAIL Hanguard and BAD-PDW Monolithic Lower & VERT PDW Stock System not included. Photos for illustration purposes only. 2. Avoid using chemical cleaners on wood furniture and cheek rest. 3. Wood is a natural product, not two pieces will have the same grain pattern or finish color. We do our best to match them but patterns and colors will vary.
The price is 350 USD.
Here you can see the difference between the PDW stocks and kits.
Here you can see the PDW stock in detail.
And mounted on the lower, with the pistol grip.
The individual parts shown
BAD-PDW Monolithic PDW Lower/Stock system
Below: Battlearms Rigidrail 6.7″ M-LOK Handguard and Battlearms Rigidrail 9.5″ M-LOK Handguard.
The pistol grip in detail
And from the other side.
I wonder if a vertical grip in wood would sell?
As much as I think “Woody” is a great idea and looks superb, I think I would go for the more high-tech solution for my PDW, with carbon fiber like this: https://www.battlearmsdevelopment.com/bad-pdw-monolithic-pdw-lower-receiver-vert-stock-system