I first met Lou Biondo of Business End Customs about eight years ago when I dropped off a pristine Glock 17 for a (new to me) process called “grip reduction and stippling”. And after years of use, my BEC G17 still performs and looks great. Today, Biondo is announcing a pistol designed and built completely in-house at Business End Customs: The P3.
Based on the Glock 3rd Generation design, BEC is making the Precision Polymer Pistol (P3 or P cubed) with custom features that modded-Glock shooters commonly ask for without having to retrofit a standard Glock. Details and pricing are listed below.
Introducing the Business End Customs Precision Polymer Pistol, dubbed the “P3” (P cubed). The BEC p3 is a full house custom built polymer pistol, with parts from the USA. The p3 has superior ergonomics and gives you all the options you need for a custom polymer pistol, without all the “fluff.” Most parts are interchangeable with factory and aftermarket Glock Gen3 parts. Available in Full size & Compact models.
Business End Customs Precision Polymer Pistol – P3 Specifications:
- Caliber 9mm
- Slide Made from Heat Treated 416 Stainless Steel Billet Stock
- BEC Sinister Grey Cerakote Slide
- BEC Morse Code Cocking Treatment
- BEC “B_astard” Slide Cut
- Beveled Slide Corners
- BEC Elite Rear Sight w/black serrated Front Sight
- Apex Failure Resistant Extractor machined from a billet of aerospace grade stainless steel
- BEC 360 Clean Edge Stippling
- Steel pins
- Extended Slide Stop
- Full Adjustable Aluminum Trigger to remove pre/over travel
- 4.25-4.5lb trigger pull
- Aluminum Slide Plate
- Stainless Steel Flat Wire Guide Rod
- Match grade 416 Stainless Steel Barrel
- Extended Mag Catch
- Modifies Extended Beavertail
- Modified LWD Polymer Frame with removable swell & 1911 style flat backstrap
- 2 Magpul 15rd magazines
- Hard-sided case
- Trigger lock
- $1,795.00 plus shipping
- Preorders opening soon.