Brownell’s booth has a different approach this year at the NRA Annual Meeting. The theme is “Dream Guns”. Everything on display can be bought or built using parts bought from Brownell’s. Yes even the suppressors although they only sell those to local customers.
- WEIGHT – 6 lbs. without accessories (16 in. Barrel, 7.62 x 51mm)
- TRIGGER – A factory bolt action trigger that is light, crisp, and most importantly – safe.
- BARREL – 5/8-24 threads, Bartlein barrel / Tooley match chambered.
- STOCK – Fully-Adjustable folding stock.
- CALIBER(S) – 7.62 x 51mm (16”) / 6.5 CREEDMOOR (22”) / 338 CREEDMOOR / 300 WSM
The adjustable stock folds and clears the charging handle.
This Tikka Tac A1 is pretty much stock with a few added components like the S&B scope and Atlas Bipod.
Radian Weapons AR in Multicam Black cerakote is sporting Knights Armament night vision and the new BE Meyers MAWL weapon laser. Nick from Radian was there and said this rifle costs about $22,000 with what it is set up with.
Brownell’s is offering Radian Weapons charging handles and receivers as well as complete rifles.
According to Paul, at Brownell’s, the will be offering limited edition Aero Precision cerakoted matched receivers in Midnight Bronze, Forrest Green, as well as Multicam Arid and Multicam Tropic. These will be limited to about 100 units in each color.
Here is a well loved 870 wingmaster SBS made by Brownells rocking a Salvo 12.