Manticore Arms and Preppers Gun Shop have teamed up to design and manufacture US-Made magazines for the CZ Scorpion. The mags hold 32 rounds and count as three parts towards 922r compliance if your Scorpion is configured as a short barreled rifle (SBR).
The magazines are available in smoke or clear and feature heat treated feed lips.
I’m monitoring a few ongoing tests and hope for bring you some initial feedback in the coming weeks. Stay tuned.
Developed for Prepper Gun Shop by Manticore Arms, the PGS Hybrid magazine for Scorpion EVO features heat treated feed lips and a polymer body. The magazine is 100% made in the USA and counts as three parts for 922r compliance.
Developed for Prepper Gun Shop by Manticore Arms, the PGS Hybrid magazine for Scorpion EVO features heat treated feed lips and a polymer body. The magazine is 100% made in the USA and counts as three parts for 922r compliance. This is the listing for the Black Smoke Tint color magazine. It has a 32 round capacity and has round count markings molded into the body. MSRP is $29.95 and they will be available for purchase at Prepper Gun Shop and their distributors starting in Late February/Early March of 2017
- PGS Hybrid Scorpion EVO magazine
- Magazine designed by Manticore Arms for Prepper Gun Shop
- Hybrid construction- heat treated metal feed lips with a polymer body and polymer components
- 100% USA made from the feed lips to the polymer components to the spring
- Counts as THREE USA made 922r compliance parts
- 32 round capacity with round count markings on the side of the magazine body
- Color: Black Smoke Tint (BST) magazine body
- Tested to function in both semi and full auto guns at up to 1500 rpm cyclic rate
- Can be purchased directly at Prepper Gun Shop and through their distributors
- MSRP $29.95