TangoDown has developed a slim fit protective cover for the Trijicon Miniature Rifle Optic (MRO). Designed to take the impact of bumps and abrasions, the lightweight polyurethane cover comes in black or FDE but can be dipped or painted with most coverings. For $35, the iO cover is cheap insurance for your pricey optic.
TangoDown is excited to share the newest member of our product lineup, the iO Cover for the Trijicon™ MRO optic (iO-002). The cover is sleek, durable & provides a snug fit to keep the elements outside without adding bulk or weight. The solid integral caps provide protection against scratching of the lenses without risk of losing or dropping the caps. The iO-002 caps nest together to prevent them from flopping around while the optic is in use, or while in the ready position while on duty. Optics must be good to go when needed, so keeping them protected is worth it! Fits Trijicon™ MRO optics only.
Color Options: Black or Flat Dark Earth
Visit https://tangodown.com/shop/io-cover-for-trijicon-mro-io-002/ for more information on the iO-002.
- iO covers feature an indestructible polyurethane material that takes most spray paints and hydro-dip process.
- Keeps optics body and both lenses protected even in the most extreme and harsh environments.
- One handed operation to open or close caps, covers nest together to prevent snags
- Durable thermoplastic polyurethane material resists solvents, oils and UV exposure.
- OA Length: 2.75” Width: 2.0” Weight: 0.9 oz.