Lone Wolf Distributors, one of the original and possibly the ultimate authority on aftermarket Glock components, has quietly introduced color options on their “Ultimate Adjustable Trigger”. Originally released in bare aluminum silver color only, the new colors are a welcome addition to anyone like myself who enjoys shooting custom firearms. Color plays a major role in the custom firearm process.
We previously reviewed Lone Wolf’s UAT kit and found it an excellent choice. The all aluminum billet construction is tastefully done, with radiused edges and well-thought out geometries on the passive safety (where many trigger companies build in too much “safe” travel). Per the name, the trigger is fully adjustable for both pre and over-travel to shorten the Glock trigger to the maximum extent possible.
The new colors include black, blue, and red. All colors are offered as complete trigger assemblies, trigger shoe’s only, or as individual passive safety carrots. The colors maintain the same compatibility with all Gen 3 & 4 handguns. The trigger even works in the mouseguns like the G43 (just get the trigger shoe only, you have to use your existing trigger bar).
Retail pricing for the colors starts at $54.95 for the bare show and $74.95 for the complete trigger with trigger bar. For 9mm/40 cal, Lone Wolf sends one of their own bars. For all other calibers, Lone Wolf includes an OEM trigger bar.
Features courtesy of Lone Wolf:
- 6061 Billet Aluminum shoe
- Smooth, symmetrical shoe with large radiused edges
- In-gun adjustability! No need to remove to adjust pre and over travel
- 2 piece design allow easy trigger bar swap
- Finer adjustments compared to our competition
- Precision machined
- Over sized safety spring allows more comfort to the shooters finger
- Safety lever is flush to the shoe for more comfort
- No press out pins like our competition
- One screw assembly
- Tighter tolerances to lessen wobble between shoe and trigger bar
- Built on brand new, state of the art CNC machinery
- 9/40 versions are intended for Gen3&4